• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC U18s - 2018/19 CHAMPIONS

Evening Echo

The News
SOUTHEND United’s under-18 side were beaten 8-4 by Fulham in their opening pre-season friendly of the summer.

More...

SOUTHEND United’s under 18 side ended their pre-season campaign with an entertaining 4-4 draw against Brighton & Hove Albion.

More...

How long before Kelman gets snapped up by a bigger club? 61 goals last season. An U18's call up and now playing a few levels above his actual age. He must be on a few clubs radar?

I think we would be smart to start including him in a couple team sheets as a sub just to increase his stock for EPPP.

I heard a couple of people bigging up Charlie Kelman when I was at MTBD.

16 year old US born goal machine who’s on our books... Anyone know anything about this kid??

SOUTHEND United youth coach Dave Huzzey is excited to see the latest batch of Shrimpers starlets in action this season.

More...

Southend U18's win their 1st game of the season 2-1 against Barnet.

Goals from Charlie Kelman and Matt Rush.

Let's hope the senior team can copy that win later this afternoon.

Youths are drawn away to Newport County in the Premier League Cup (what ever that is?)

Edit:

Actually I think i have posted in the wrong thread, I think it's an U23 competition not an U18's side.

Back