• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC v Cider Boys

overseas shrimper

Life President⭐
This board seems pretty deserted this afternoon, so I don't know if this thread is for nowt.

Anybody out there?

Boys on duty today:

Flavs
Hunt
Jupp
Stuart
Cort
Maher
Bentley
Nicolau
Constance
Dudders
Corbett

Subs: Bramble, Jenks, Clark, Warren, Wilson

Oi, Surrey Blue... **** off. My thread is the official thread.
tounge.gif

Hahahaha, my appologies for trying to hijack your thread.

and im disgusted at your use of the **** word
biggrin.gif

What's the problem? Working okay for me now... and working fine for Surry Blue.

sh*t. 2-0 to Yeovil!
sad.gif
sad.gif

well its telling me that win media player can not find the specified file. be sure the path is typed correctly if it is it does not exhist in this specified location or the computer where the file is stored off line.

Any ideas???

Dam, 0.2. Glad i didnt trek all the way there!!!

I have to confess... forgot to put my SUFC lucky hat on!
sad.gif

Last time this happened was the game against Darlo. I realised at half-time when we were 2-0 down. I put the hat on for the 2nd half... and Bentley scored. the rest, as they say, is history.

I have now put my lucky hat on, but I don't think we're playing well enough (against a good team who take their chances) for the 'power of the hat' to have the desired effect.

We'll see.

rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimp_on_the_wing2003 @ April 24 2004,16:39)]well its telling me that win media player can not find the specified file. be sure the path is typed correctly if it is it does not exhist in this specified location or the computer where the file is stored off line.

Any ideas???

Dam, 0.2. Glad i didnt trek all the way there!!!
No idea I'm afraid.

No se asking Blues World (Premium TV... although you'd have every right to expect decent customer service).

May I suggest one of their helpful nuggets of advice:

Rub soothing ointment on your PC for 10 mins and try again.

wink.gif

Back