• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC v Hull sh*tty

overseas shrimper

Life President⭐
All the latest developments are found here.

Barry Fry is at The Hall. Hope that's not a bad omen!

Hope he paid for both seats he's taking up! Fat Judas ****.
smile.gif

This is a first for me, the chat room is dead. Bastards at Blues world have cut off my account so I can't listen to the match. Wouldn't mind but I only signed up for a 1 year free trial 2 weeks ago when I got NTL broadband

You listening to the game, Wessex? Dudfield semed to be having his shirt pulled in the box but the ref didn't give us a penalty.

Connie had a good chance... as did Hull on a couple of times.

Wonder where Surry is... Shrimp in a Kilt... the Bury / Manchester lot... the Welsh guys and Canada Blue?

Bit lonely, isn't it?

Not wrong, shrimper Jim is the only one who's been in the chat room and he buggered off!

York 1 - 0 Yeovil
(Dunning)

by the way wessex blues world did exactly the same thing to me, despite having an NTL account too
sad.gif

not chuffed at losing blues world, have you mailed them to complain HB and if so what did they say?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Hockley_Blues @ April 20 2004,20:59)]York 1 - 0 Yeovil
(Dunning)

by the way wessex blues world did exactly the same thing to me, despite having an NTL account too
sad.gif
Hockley? HOCKLEY?
rock.gif

Doesn't sound like an 'exile-able' locale. Why aren't you at the Hall?

We've had a couple of good chances. Commentator described a free-kick as 'Cheeky'. Them girls have really influenced things at the Hall.

My head itches coz it's too warm for my woolly... lucky... SUFC hat... but if I take it off, we'll be in trouble.

ghostface.gif

Manchester shrimper signing in! Just been attempting to adjust my firewall as suggested by Premium TV, what a surprise it does not work. No commentary again.

Team is:

Flavs
Nicolau
Stuart
Cort
Jupp
Hunt
Bentley
Maher
Gower
Connie
Dudfield

Subs: Didn't catch it!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ April 20 2004,20:04)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Hockley_Blues @ April 20 2004,20:59)]York 1 - 0 Yeovil
(Dunning)

sad.gif
Hockley? HOCKLEY?
rock.gif

Doesn't sound like an 'exile-able' locale. Why aren't you at the Hall?

We've had a couple of good chances. Commentator described a free-kick as 'Cheeky'. Them girls have really influenced things at the Hall.

My head itches coz it's too warm for my woolly... lucky... SUFC hat... but if I take it off, we'll be in trouble.

ghostface.gif
..student at Sussex uni in Brighton, i have to make do with the withdean stadium during term
rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Clarky_Blues @ April 20 2004,21:09)]Manchester shrimper signing in! Just been attempting to adjust my firewall as suggested by Premium TV, what a surprise it does not work. No commentary again.
Premium TV's customer service is terrible.

Good reflection of the faceless tea leafs that is Premium TV.

Connie just over. Two good chances in a good passage of play.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ April 20 2004,20:15)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Clarky_Blues @ April 20 2004,21:09)]Manchester shrimper signing in! Just been attempting to adjust my firewall as suggested by Premium TV, what a surprise it does not work. No commentary again.

Agreed, I phoned & emailed them several times, apparently I don't have a registered ntl account
mad.gif
How I can post on these forums is beyond me then..

[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ April 20 2004,20:15)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Clarky_Blues @ April 20 2004,21:09)]Manchester shrimper signing in!  Just been attempting to adjust my firewall as suggested by Premium TV, what a surprise it does not work.  No commentary again.

They the jokers that run blues world then?

Back