• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC v Yeovil

[b said:
Quote[/b] (stickyboy @ Sep. 27 2005,22:03)]2 Goals for Freddie - what does Tilly now do on Saturday
He's got a tough decision to make - Fred looked as sharp as I've ever seen him but how can you leave out Gray or Goater!?!?

amazing match in the second half. first half was cagey with a fairly solid defensive display. yeovil were lucking going in 1-0 up, we had more and better chances but who cares when we put 4 in after half time. gray and freddie were superb. JCR looks a really good prospect, hopefully will start instead of cole who was pretty poor today, i cant believe he is a winger who is scared of the ball. imo jay smith was the best sub though, probably wouldnt have had a run out if gutts hadnt got injured (hope it aint serious) but he played some awesome passes and looks back to his best

[b said:
Quote[/b] (jontosh2001 @ Sep. 27 2005,22:20)]ps i love your name hexagon sun!! you a big BOC fan?
Yes indeed - not sure about the new album yet though
rock.gif

Agree with you about Jay - he was bloody marvellous in the short time he was on.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (jontosh2001 @ Sep. 27 2005,22:19)]amazing match in the second half.  first half was cagey with a fairly solid defensive display. yeovil were lucking going in 1-0 up, we had more and better chances but who cares when we put 4 in after half time.  gray and freddie were superb.  JCR looks a really good prospect, hopefully will start instead of cole who was pretty poor today, i cant believe he is a winger who is scared of the ball. imo jay smith was the best sub though, probably wouldnt have had a run out if gutts hadnt got injured (hope it aint serious) but he played some awesome passes and looks back to his best
For some reason we decided to hoof the crap out of it in the first half.

Gray was superb, Goater didnt really get into it tongight.

Smith did indeed look good when he came on, would have to get Guttridge out though to start. Tricky decision there!

Agree Cole didnt have a good game today, didnt get a look in 1st half, with the hoofing not helping. 2nd half not much better. Do think he is a good player still though and he did make one superb cross in 2nd half.
With Cole playing on left and C-Ryce on right got two good wingers there.

A

[b said:
Quote[/b] (hexagon_sun @ Sep. 27 2005,22:26)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (jontosh2001 @ Sep. 27 2005,22:20)]ps i love your name hexagon sun!! you a big BOC fan?
Yes indeed - not sure about the new album yet though
rock.gif

Agree with you about Jay - he was bloody marvellous in the short time he was on.
aint heard it yet, fingers crossed for it its been a long time in the making

do do do do! freddie eastwood!!!!!!!!

Back