• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

buffalowolf

Director
are there some video highlights of SUFC you can watch over and over and are there some videosof SUFC matches you wish you could watch , i have two i watch and love .
1. and i reckon SUFC supporters will be watching this one when we are all dead and forgotten in 100 years time .Thats Freddy Eastwoods goal against Man utd, what a ripper , to see the joy on all the players faces and the reaction of every single SUFC supporter behind the goal,and the look of doom on Fergusons face,and the commentators reaction to the free kick. How i wish i could have been there that night,its special and always will be.
2. And im sorry again its a Freddy Eastwood moment. Can any of you remember if any SUFC player has ever scored a hatrick on his debut, im sure these are two moments that will live in Freddys memory also, long after he retires
the video i would like to see most of all is of SUFC versus Man utd, i would love to see the full match, i wasnt there to live the moment ,but remember so well reading on the sports pages of out national newspaper here about it.
Im sure many of you have memories of highlights and matches you would love to see on here, perhaps some of you have videos etc of some people would love to view and can download them here for others to enjoy.

I'll be in Melbourne in the new year if you want a copy of the Man Yoo game. PM me your address and I'll post you a DVD copy early Jan. I'd rather see the hat trick game. Also wouldn't mind seeing the 3-4 away win against Crewe again, doubt that will ever be bettered entertainment-wise, was there on a stag do with our oompa loompa stag!

Back