• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

onlyonekingkevin

Designer
Could those of you going to the game tonight do me a favor , and sing "Hooper's a cannery , Hooper's a cannery , la la la la , la la la "

My mates a QPR fan and hes going to there , i know this will wind em up haha

Could those of you going to the game tonight do me a favor , and sing "Hooper's a cannery , Hooper's a cannery , la la la la , la la la "

My mates a QPR fan and hes going to there , i know this will wind em up haha

A cannery? Does he put beans in tins in his spare time?

Sounds like it could be trouble. If we get into a cannery row we'll be on the receiving end of QPR's (grapes of) wrath.

Lets hope we're not (Of) Mice and play like Men and East (of Eden)Wood scores a hatrick.

Crowbar those references in!

Lets hope we're not (Of) Mice and play like Men and East (of Eden)Wood scores a hatrick.

Crowbar those references in!

I was looking forward to our travels with Charley Lee but I suppose that's not going to happen either.

Does anyone know what stands are open tonight.
Will the North be open.

I am also thinking tonight will not be a sell out, so i am persumming that we can get tickets on the Gate, if so does anyone know what ticket office they will be at.:smile:

CP said that Clifford and Bennett will feature against QPR, and Cowan could if fit enough.

Why have we kept Cowan on when he is injured yet not bothered looking at the two strikers who scored? Why haven't we got two or three strikers on trial tonight? We are toothless in attack at the moment.

If we are supposedly signing forte on loan why don't we invite him to play tonight because we really need him.

If we are supposedly signing forte on loan why don't we invite him to play tonight because we really need him.

yes agreed. i said this on another thread. but if he does appear it needs to be on loan not as a trialist. at L2 level trialling him i think would be belittling him. if he trials and does well we run the risk of losing him to a suitor who'll pay him better. if forte harbours hopes of coming here we should take the plunge. concerning if hes no where to be seen tonight. poxy embargoes?

How is it a waste? Not like we are paying him to be here or we are limited to how many trialists we can have.
What's the point in giving someone a trial if they're not able to play? Could've given that place on the plane to Rees.

Back