• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC Wallet from club shop

SaLsSuFc

Schoolboy
I need a new wallet and thought about buying the Southend wallet from the club shop.

Before i buy it i would like to know no if anyone has any reviews about it e.g. good quality, card slots inside, place to keep coin etc.

13zsab5.jpg

Don't know if this is the right place to post this though.

thanks

Not bad quality but whenever i get mine out for some reason loads of moths appear ............can't understand why though :unsure:

Coins in a wallet.....think you want a purse. We got a nice one from the ladies section in New Look today. A bargain at £5.

Harry (Canvey Shrimper) has one..

But you are right this is going to the Pub forum.

I need a new wallet and thought about buying the Southend wallet from the club shop.

Before i buy it i would like to know no if anyone has any reviews about it e.g. good quality, card slots inside, place to keep coin etc.

13zsab5.jpg

Don't know if this is the right place to post this though.

thanks

I have one but I have found if I put a wad of more than twenty £50 notes in it it becomes hard to fold.

Obviously not good if you see yourself as a bit of a player.

Last edited:
Decent enough wallett.No space for coins, but I keep them in my pocket anyway. I wouldn't put a card in every slot though as it gets very chunky.

Nice quality though, although the SUFC badge tends to fade after a while.

Back