• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC Xmas Sigs

Bielzibubz

President
Well seeing as it's that time of year I thought about doing a few Xmas themed SUFC sigs. This new one is just a variation of an oldish one but the possibilities are many and varied. Santa in a Blues shirt perhaps or Santa riding his sleigh over the South Stand at Roots Hall.

Over to the other graphics freaks on here.....

Phil

yea, i was the runner up...but somehow it was still used as the banner....cant remember why now.

'Cos leathers20 did a really funny one because it was so rubbish, and the mods said they couldn't use it as it was the "wrong resolution", when it takes 5 seconds to change the resolution.

My sig is pretty immense! Wasn't planning on using it until closer to Christmas but it was pretty good for me!

Lol, you're as predictable as me on certain things!
I don't have to justify that Ian Joyce is the best keeper the club has ever had though, everyone already knows and agrees. Who needs Mildy? We've got Joycie!

I don't have to justify that Ian Joyce is the best keeper the club has ever had though, everyone already knows and agrees. Who needs Mildy? We've got Joycie!

Oh Samuel, Samuel, Samuel! Fine goalkeepers? It's an area of expertise for me!

Am liking the nod to Christmas on the forums header! Well done whoever is responsible.

The banner was great but it's just disappeared!

EDIT: And it's back!

The banner was great but it's just disappeared!

EDIT: And it's back!

Thats your pooter......It's nice isn't it,I believe it was Blue J's work from last year.We did a search and found it this morning before adding it.

Looks like the poster formerly known as Tilly's Prodical Son's one

17-12-2008, 10:19 PM #50 BlueJ
formally Tilly's prodical son

reputation_pos.gif

icon1.gif

Got a bit feisty didn't it????

Back