• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Suggest A New Manager

GraysBlue Junior

Oh mate that’d be superb. My column in the matchday programme would be the perfect platform for me to resurrect the lefty-bashing, formerly reserved for the Politics forum (RIP).

You’d love it.

I know you'll laugh, but I know Roy McDonough would love it. I'm sure he'll be called a football dinosaur... but Mick Harford's not doing too bad a job, in better working conditions, admittedly! At least he'd get a bit of spirit back in to the club for the run in (not that type of spirit, though). Stranger things have happened in football...

Ian Selley & Leo Roget would be better than Powell. Although he was a great player he has proven to be a terrible manager.

If the position becomes vacant it will be a manager who is out of work that will get the job.

Sorry, a bit frustrated and taking it out on the forum.

I listen to talk sport and have heard different. Darren Moore has proven to be a very capable manager. You do not get a club up to 4th in the Championship on luck. I am not a fan of Adrian Durham but listen to what he said yesterday on drivetime.

No worries, I don’t take offence easily ?

I was listening to Jim White phone in so White and Durham both have very different approaches and agendas so chances are the truth is somewhere in between....

Sorry, a bit frustrated and taking it out on the forum.

I listen to talk sport and have heard different. Darren Moore has proven to be a very capable manager. You do not get a club up to 4th in the Championship on luck. I am not a fan of Adrian Durham but listen to what he said yesterday on drivetime.

It helps that he had a massive bundle of cash at his disposal, aswell as retaining most of his Premier League said from the previous season.

That’s a very stark contrast to coming here

Back