• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

southchurch

Manager⭐
He should be pushed off the end of the gassworks jetty and made to swim to the end of the pier. Then his pants should be pulled down and a photo taken of his shrivelled up gonads. This should be printed in programme for next home game.:moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon:
what you think ?????

Terminate contract. Has had his chances, blown them all.

Doesn't termination of contract mean no sell-on fee? Damaged goods I know, but footballers still have value even when there are known management issues.

Hes gone, absolute idiot hes been pushing his luck for ages now its run out should of taken the money we could of got for him previously

You wouldnt be saying this if his two goals where aloud in the first fa cup game.Two bookins could be unlucky it wernt a straight red.You all will all regret whot you said.He loves southend and plays his heart out for them.You need players like him in your team.I think the refs are on his back.Top man molisni

I can't believe this, nor the rubbish that's being put on his FB wall! For goodness sake, if you're going to blame someone, blame the boss. It was his decision to play him and his decision not to take him off once he'd picked up the earlier booking. It was also his decision not to start Hall but instead to go with Bilel. In a game like that he was always likely to be a liability, have him on the bench by all means, but start him? No.

As to "punishment", I think a spell in the reserves with Coughlan in charge might be the answer.

I've defended him in the past but that's the last straw, he has to go, not only is he worthless due to his temperament he has just cost us a lot of £££££ and a great away day for the fans. No guarantee we would have won with 11 men but we sure weren't going to with 10.

The guy is a total tool, talented or not.

I'm afraid it might well be the last straw for me too. You can't keep legislating for maybe having to take him off whenever he's booked , going in clumsily or arguing with someone.

We all like the guy but as a player he is the bad boy on the pitch . I dont buy this the ref has it in for him nor other teams target him . He is a typical french man hot headed just like the famous red devil who kung foo kicked a fan . He has now recived to many red and yellow cards for his and the clubs own good .He has been warned time and time again .Maybe now its time sturrock put,s him on the back burner for a couple of res games and keep him out of the first team before he cost,s us promotion as well as a FA cup place .

I've defended him in the past but that's the last straw, he has to go, not only is he worthless due to his temperament he has just cost us a lot of £££££ and a great away day for the fans. No guarantee we would have won with 11 men but we sure weren't going to with 10.

The guy is a total tool, talented or not.
But as Chemico said, if either of his goals had stood from the first game, last night would not have been necessary. I think the knee jerk reaction from a lot of people is totally over the top. Leave it to Paul Sturrock to sort out.

Listening to the game on five live extra last night it seemed like we were on top and clearly if were not for their keeper we could of been 2 or 3 up at half time. Moshni gets sent off, the game changes completely and we lose 1-0.

Clearly he is a talent when his mind is right. Clearly he is a liability when his mind has "gone".

He has cost the club the best part of 500k, if players were not already at the end of their tether with him then last night will have been the straw that broke the camels back i'm afraid. Not only is he affecting individual games with his stupidity but we are in danger of letting him affect the teams morale - thats simply is something we cannot afford.

Sad to say it but......... he has to go.

:sad::sad::sad::sad::sad:

It is over the top because 4 or 5 incidencies on he's still not learned lessons. if it was the first time then yes it would have been over the top. I got criticised for this the other week but I still say he resented the idea of being made to stay with us when Blackpool were prepared to take him on last january. Yes he loves the fans but I suspect he wants to ply his trade elsewhere. I know that won't go down too well but I believe this to have some substance.

I can't believe this, nor the rubbish that's being put on his FB wall! For goodness sake, if you're going to blame someone, blame the boss. It was his decision to play him and his decision not to take him off once he'd picked up the earlier booking. It was also his decision not to start Hall but instead to go with Bilel. In a game like that he was always likely to be a liability, have him on the bench by all means, but start him? No.

As to "punishment", I think a spell in the reserves with Coughlan in charge might be the answer.

OBL says "Sturrock Out" instead.

If either of his goals were within the laws of the game in the first match.........

The fact is that they weren't and his disciplinary record is shocking. If someone offers money we should take it and run. The squad are making compromises for him and I have to believe we can strengthen the squad in January with a replacement for Corr (who I'd like to retain on the books until he has certainty on his future). If no-one comes in for him we have Prosser and Coughlan as CB cover and other options up front. Extended spell on the sidelines. Yes there's a downside but the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the one.

I believe there is some substance to what I said because its been from the turn of this year onwards that his attitude has gone to pot.

Back