• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

FUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK MMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEE

All I said was he was a winging moody c**t for all ways stomping off the field every f**king week after the match, I actually stated that I like him as a player and hope he stays, For those who know me and theres many that do, they will no im the biggest 'couldn't give a f**k, tongue in cheek bloke about' .

ooh and by the way as its the morning and im a miserable c**t,anyone else pulls me up on my spelling then please send me a private message and I will meet you and bit your f**king nose off

Morning everyone
tounge.gif

Perhaps Jupp got offended by our own fans. This season at Torquay, after another abject performance, I witnessed some of our fans 'sticking' fingers up at our players and hurling abuse at them.... I must admit a funny way to show your support !!

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]but if us loyal supporters have travelled to Northampton in large numbers and given the team fantastic support for 90mins does it really hurt to show a bit of appreciation?

I think therein lies the truth of the matter. Travelling in itself does not mean support (after all, we go to the game because we want to watch a football match). For me, supporting the team means giving encouragement - and definitely not hurling abuse in an "I've paid my money" manner. How can that be support?

Perhaps in leaving the field Juppy IS actually showing his appreciation for the "truly wonderful support he gets".

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS Cockles @ April 20 2004,09:22)]FUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK MMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEE

All  I said was he was a winging moody c**t for all ways stomping off the field every f**king week after the match, I actually stated that I like him as a player and hope he stays, For those who know me and theres many that do, they will no im the biggest 'couldn't give a f**k, tongue in cheek bloke about' .

ooh and by the way as its the morning and im a miserable c**t,anyone else pulls me up on my spelling then please send me a private message and I will meet you and bit your f**king nose off

Morning everyone  
tounge.gif
Learn to spell you fat c**t.
blues.gif

Ben Isaacs (or Barry the Dog) as you like to be called!!

Its your mother here, I have just been looking at the internet with your cousin Sophie, and we flicked on Favourites and came upon this site, well young man I feel
compelled to right. Quite frankly young man im disgusted with your language and your aggresion, what ever happened to the little ben I once new, the one who used to wear his superman outfit down to Hadleigh Castle the one that used to write good night poems to your dog diggby every night. Ben im upset. PS Stop being so masty to your friend Andy hes such a lovely boy.

Ben call me at home sausage I want to know what you want on your jacket Potato tonight before the big game

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ April 20 2004,11:04)]Ben Isaacs (or Barry the Dog) as you like to be called!!

Its your mother here, I have just been looking at the internet with your cousin Sophie, and we flicked on Favourites and came upon this site, well young man I feel
compelled to right. Quite frankly young man im disgusted with your language and your aggresion, what ever happened to the little ben I once new, the one who used to wear his superman outfit down to Hadleigh Castle the one that used to write good night poems to your dog diggby every night. Ben im upset. PS Stop being so masty to your friend Andy hes such a lovely boy.

Ben call me at home sausage I want to know what you want on your jacket Potato tonight before the big game
Ooh dear Barry who's in trouble then
shame you where such 'a lovely little boy'

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ April 20 2004,11:07)]Blimey the IP addresses look somewhat familiar.

biggrin.gif
Thank you for clearing that up Naps.

CS Cockroach you still cannot spell can you young man since when has Jane been spelt Jayne you big dopy clown.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ April 20 2004,11:07)]Blimey the IP addresses look somewhat familiar.

biggrin.gif
I always like to keep an eye om my little soldier Paul,

But what astounds me most of all is that my Paul has turned out to be a little snitcher just like his older sister Virginia,

Paul give me phone love, I want to know what pants you want washed, as im only doing a dark wash today, and all your knickers are white, and I don't want to mess the lace up

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ April 20 2004,11:30)]
[b said:

biggrin.gif
I always like to keep an eye om my little soldier Paul,

But what astounds me most of all is that my Paul has turned out to be a little snitcher just like his older sister Virginia,

Paul give me phone love, I want to know what pants you want washed, as im only doing a dark wash today, and all your knickers are white, and I don't want to mess the lace up
Hope my dinner's ready for when I get home.

biggrin.gif

What is it with everyones mums on here today, havent they got any ironing to do or anything?
rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS Cockles @ April 20 2004,11:33)]What is it with everyones mums on here today, havent they got any ironing to do or anything?
rock.gif
I know, mate. Jeez. And fancy doing a dark wash on a Tuesday.

i totally agree with mr cockles
for 2 long these so called "stars" of southend have got away
with a lot, and that has to change, if we are to build a
successful side to challenge for promotion, myself i would
like to see the players in the media everyday on their time
off opening fetes, attending hospitals, opening shops
a float in the carnival, the list is endless.

remember these are div 3 players not beckhams.
in fact if they dont like it then off they go, as for jupp
he can go with stuart, wilson, maher,bramble,flahavan(2 short)
and brougton and mr ricketts himslef

ps message for those clapping rawle at northampton
get a life, its great what happened to his car

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS Cockles @ April 20 2004,11:33)]What is it with everyones mums on here today, havent they got any ironing to do or anything?
rock.gif
No Andrew I ironed your pants yesterday and I am still recovering with tennis elbow

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ April 20 2004,11:38)]i totally agree with mr cockles

Hi ya there my little treacle pudding.

Hope you are going to home on time tonight because i have cooked a quiche for us both as we need to spend a bit of quality time together.

All the boys in the Admeral Duncan Soho were asking for you, as they havent seen you since the Pet Shop Boys concert last week.

I have a special treat for you tonight my sweet i am wearing my leapord skin pants and have got that special chocolate cream you like to lick off my botty.

Bruce {your tweety pie}.
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ April 20 2004,12:03)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ April 20 2004,11:38)]i totally agree with mr cockles

Hi ya there my little treacle pudding.

Hope you are going to home on time tonight because i have cooked a quiche for us both as we need to spend a bit of quality time together.

All the boys in the Admeral Duncan Soho were asking for you, as they havent seen you since the Pet Shop Boys concert last week.

I have a special treat for you tonight my sweet i am wearing my leapord skin pants and have got that special chocolate cream you like to lick off my botty.

Bruce {your tweety pie}.
biggrin.gif
ghostface.gif
ghostface.gif
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ April 20 2004,12:04)]Ben Isaacs (or Barry the Dog) as you like to be called!!

CS Cockles... that was going well until the spelling mistakes blew your cover.
laugh.gif

Back