• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ April 20 2004,12:20)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ April 20 2004,12:04)]Ben Isaacs (or Barry the Dog) as you like to be called!!

Its your mother here, I have just been looking at the internet with your cousin Sophie, and we flicked on Favourites and came upon this site, well young man I feel
compelled to right. Quite frankly young man im disgusted with your language and your aggresion, what ever happened to the little ben I once new, the one who used to wear his superman outfit down to Hadleigh Castle the one that used to write good night poems to your dog diggby every night. Ben im upset. PS Stop being so masty to your friend Andy hes such a lovely boy.

Ben call me at home sausage I want to know what you want on your jacket Potato tonight before the big game
CS Cockles... that was going well until the spelling mistakes blew your cover.  
laugh.gif
i dno't knwo waht yuo meeene

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS Cockles @ April 20 2004,09:22)]FUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK MMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEE

All  I said was he was a winging moody c**t for all ways stomping off the field every f**king week after the match, I actually stated that I like him as a player and hope he stays, For those who know me and theres many that do, they will no im the biggest 'couldn't give a f**k, tongue in cheek bloke about' .

ooh and by the way as its the morning and im a miserable c**t,anyone else pulls me up on my spelling then please send me a private message and I will meet you and bit your f**king nose off

Morning everyone  
tounge.gif
Well that's cleared that up then...

Can I however suggest CSC that perhaps in future you could consider that your posts will be read by people who DON'T know you and who therefore might not get the fact that you are tongue in cheek?

Thanks
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ April 20 2004,11:38)]as for jupp he can go with flahavan(2 short)
P*SS OFF!!!

Will you stop moaning about Flahavan? Are you really going to get rid of a player because of his height? He's an excellent goalkeeper and his height has rarely been a problem. So you'd rather see Robinson in goal then, because he's taller?

And Jupp shouldn't go as he's a good right back and he works very hard.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The General @ April 20 2004,23:04)]Jupp clapped the fans tonight!!

Kev

wink.gif
Yeah but then he went down the tunnel when everyone had left the stadium. It was discraceful he should have had his clothes brought out to him in the centre circle and got changed there. Leaving via the side exit, anything but the tunnel.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimpboy @ April 20 2004,18:23)]Will you stop moaning about Flahavan? Are you really going to get rid of a player because of his height? He's an excellent goalkeeper and his height has rarely been a problem. So you'd rather see Robinson in goal then, because he's taller?
Shrimpboy, did you see Hull's 1st goal last night. If so, that will tell you everything you need to know about why we need a new keeper. No way should a cross be allowed to get the the far side of your six yard box without your keeper coming to collect it, instead he stayed rooted to his line, and left Lewis the easiest of tasks to head in. Also, don't give me any cr*p about Flahavan being a good shot stopper, that's what he's paid to do, and is the most basic requirement of any goal keeper. It's the other attributes that make the best keepers and unfortunately, Flavs ain't got 'em

So I take it you left after Hull's first goal? He was superb on Tuesday. Hull's goal was down to poor marking. Lewis had a free header and by now the defence should know that Flavs doesn't come out for many crosses. I admit he should but he's still an excellent, very alert keeper. Better than coming out and dropping the ball like Emberson.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BILLERICAY BLUE @ April 21 2004,08:15)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimpboy @ April 20 2004,18:23)]Will you stop moaning about Flahavan? Are you really going to get rid of a player because of his height? He's an excellent goalkeeper and his height has rarely been a problem. So you'd rather see Robinson in goal then, because he's taller?
Shrimpboy, did you see Hull's 1st goal last night. If so, that will tell you everything you need to know about why we need a new keeper. No way should a cross be allowed to get the the far side of your six yard box without your keeper coming to collect it, instead he stayed rooted to his line, and left Lewis the easiest of tasks to head in. Also, don't give me any cr*p about Flahavan being a good shot stopper, that's what he's paid to do, and is the most basic requirement of any goal keeper. It's the other attributes that make the best keepers and unfortunately, Flavs ain't got 'em
That first goal was one of the best worked Free Kicks I have seen down at the Hall in recent years.

People say everytime we have a corner, free kick etc. then we look vunerable due to Flahavan's height,which sometimes I agree with, but not enough to not warrant him of a new contract as his abilities far outweigh his weaknesses.

Hull looked dangerous for only one reason from that free kick and that is because they were, nothing to do with Flahavan.

Einstein

P.S. If there are any stats on how many free kicks and corners Hull have scored from, I would hazard a guess, a great deal more than most of the teams in this division!

Back