• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Rumours Transfer Rumours Thread 2023-24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let’s kick this off then with the names mentioned so far on here. All Pending Embargo removal we presume, unless the NL feel full of festive cheer and goodwill.

Remember, this list is based on names that are circulating on here and across social media and have at least a few mentions.

If anyone wishes to PM me (in confidence) with a name you have heard, feel free. If it’s one that’s popped up a few times, I’ll add it to the list.

SZ Rumour Scale & Key:

🤝 - Done deal

🟢 - Very likely target and/or Very strong rumours and/or In talks

🟧 - Possible target and/or Reasonable rumours and/or Slow burner

❌ - Very unlikely target and/or Minimal rumours and/or Not happening

⚖️ - On trial at the club

⬆️ - Indicates whether a player has moved up/down the scale

🔥 - Hotting up

❄️ - Cooling off

🆕 - New entry to the list

🩺 - Medical Pending or Completed

📸 :LoyalSupporter: - Photoshoot Pending or Completed

📢 - Announcement Pending

SZ Transfer Rumours List (updated regularly)

🟢 :Tumbleweed:

🟧 Danny Waldron - Rushall Olympic - ST 🆕

❌ Justin Johnson - Chorley - LW 🆕

❌ Adam Crowther - Kings Lynn - CB 🆕

❌ James Morton - Weston SM - CDM 🆕

❌ Shiloh Remy - Eastbourne - CM/RW 🆕

Whilst correct, equally our situation has worsened since then. We had two subs that day 😉

If the game was tonight, we wouldn’t have had 11 fit players. We might have 11 on the pitch, but only a handful aren’t carrying knocks.
Any news on Cards? Heard he didn't train all last week, gave it a go Friday to see of he could be involved but knee wasn't good....

I wouldn't say he has an eye for goal, 5 in 112 in his career.

But deep lying playmaker who likes a tackle.

Could be a very good addition and fits into the formation and style we play.

By eye for goal it was more meant in respect of him being a defensive midfielder, yet still pops up with goals. 3 in 18 so far this season for a CDM is a good return IMO.

Agree with what you say in terms of positioning, we've clearly been craving a replacement for Miley.

And he can finish too:

By eye for goal it was more meant in respect of him being a defensive midfielder, yet still pops up with goals. 3 in 18 so far this season for a CDM is a good return IMO.

Agree with what you say in terms of positioning, we've clearly been craving a replacement for Miley.

And he can finish too:

Gotcha and sweet left foot, I have to say. Would be a good acquisition, how likely do you think?

Morton has attempted the most passes in the NLS so far this season, so would clearly fit in with our in-possession style.

From what I’ve seen, he looks to be more suited to a role in the left-side of a midfield pair, but could also play in Miley’s single #6 role. I don’t think this would be as an option in the box-to-box midfield roles we have, but it would be nice to have more cover for Miley’s role.

At 24-years-old it would align nicely with our recruitment strategy. I’ll write a full scout report if the transfer happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back