• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Rumours Transfer Rumours Thread 2023-24

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’d be the other one then.

Been told we’ve spoken to three from Daggers. One well known, one I’ve been told and hasn’t been mentioned before, and then this must be number 3.

Omar Mussa has been made available for transfer. We were in for him last summer.

Mo Sagaf is out of contract. We were linked with him 18 months ago. Like Ling he has been offered a new deal by Daggers.

Interestingly Eastham is still under contract.

He’d be the other one then.

Been told we’ve spoken to three from Daggers. One well known, one I’ve been told and hasn’t been mentioned before, and then this must be number 3.
Thought one might be mo sagaf but I think he’s been mentioned before

Could the other possibly be Robinson? I’ve seen his name linked with us a few times on Twitter recently due to his links with JS.
I believe he is on his way to Woking - could be wrong.

Has links with JS - played under him at Luton & then took him to Dagenham, but our interest isn't as firm as it is in Ling & Justham.

McCallum was someone I believe we spoke to, but was not prepared to wait.

They are the three.

Given our current situation, which changes if the takeover is on the cards / close, surely players wouldn't have us at the top of the list. We just avoided membership being revoked today (thats if 2022 do not need to be submitted) so surely they have some concerns

Why would any player want to come when we're seemingly still nowhere near a sale

Suspect we may utilise the loan market more than last year - would enable us to get new bodies in late in the day.

It's also a market we've used well under this management team - particularly the three lads who came in from Sheffield United.

Why would any player want to come when we're seemingly still nowhere near a sale
There are around 7,000 good reasons for every home game and hundreds of better reasons for away games.

Our attendances will be one of the largest next season and a player has the chance to become a hero at a proper club

There are around 7,000 good reasons for every home game and hundreds of better reasons for away games.

Our attendances will be one of the largest next season and a player has the chance to become a hero at a proper club
That won't satisfy players who will need paying if there's still uncertainty about when they can actually join

One player who could feel like a new signing is Dan Mooney, if we can find a way to get the best out of him. I do fear he may continue to be wasted if the three amigo's persist with three at the back, but hopefully we can find a way to find a slot for Moons.

Any player and their agent we might be interested in, ought to be interested in us too. Certainly if I am in the market for a new job I check what I can on where I want to go, why should they be different?
And as such they will follow what may be happening.
If they are "fancied" then they, the player, will have options AND if they have ambition then they could chance delays and watching what is happening.
Maybe, imo, not yet time to panic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back