• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Rumours Transfer Rumours Thread (Potential New Signings)

Sod the new ground lets have a team that can get us promoted .
News on the new ground is much bigger than a handful of signings. Ron’s always talked of the purse strings being loosened once we have planning permission. I always hoped we’d mount a promotion challenge off the back of that when it happened. But I just didn’t think it would be in this league.

Please no league journeymen looking for a last pay check, we need experienced non league players used to this league at the core with some fitter and cheaper youth around them
He was on loan at Kings Lynn last season and got some goals for a struggling side so has the experience at this level

News on the new ground is much bigger than a handful of signings. Ron’s always talked of the purse strings being loosened once we have planning permission. I always hoped we’d mount a promotion challenge off the back of that when it happened. But I just didn’t think it would be in this league.
For over 30 years this new ground has been a pain up a lot of Southend supporters arses .The would not be in this postion if not for this new ground .

Did he actually com din for a trial? I never thought he did, we were interested as per CP but dont remember anyone saying he actually came in. If he did surprised PB didn’t play him in a game or liked him would have thought he would be a PB type player

Does PB like lazy players who don’t track back or head the ball in case it ruins their hair? He’s got a heart the size of a pea and the brain to match. A distinguished career at Eastbourne Borough awaits unless he pulls his finger out.

In other Creepy pre-season news of note, Josh Wright has been AWOL. Appears he may have jacked it in to start a lifestyle brand with his brother…

Does PB like lazy players who don’t track back or head the ball in case it ruins their hair? He’s got a heart the size of a pea and the brain to match. A distinguished career at Eastbourne Borough awaits unless he pulls his finger out.

In other Creepy pre-season news of note, Josh Wright has been AWOL. Appears he may have jacked it in to start a lifestyle brand with his brother…
Apparently, PB still wants to get another defender. He could do worse than Theo Vassell who still has not got a club after leaving Wrexham.

Last edited:
Back