• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Rumours Transfer Rumours Thread (Potential New Signings)

I like the look of Ryan Seager from Hungerford. Good pedigree being a Southampton graduate, 25 years old and scored 14 goals in 19 games in the Conference South before the season was curtailed.

Also really like the look of Lee’s son, Harvey Bradbury. Joined Oxford City last season from Milwall and scored 8 goals in 15 appearances. 22 years old, 6ft 3in tall and another one with very good pedigree given his old man and previous clubs.

Would far rather look at talented younger players on the way up than older pro’s on the way down.

I like the look of Ryan Seager from Hungerford. Good pedigree being a Southampton graduate, 25 years old and scored 14 goals in 19 games in the Conference South before the season was curtailed.

Also really like the look of Lee’s son, Harvey Bradbury. Joined Oxford City last season from Milwall and scored 8 goals in 15 appearances. 22 years old, 6ft 3in tall and another one with very good pedigree given his old man and previous clubs.

Would far rather look at talented younger players on the way up than older pro’s on the way down.

Two names I've put on my target list - not that anyone besides myself has much interest in it

when Phil was talking about attitudes he highlighted Ricky Holmes as being one he would like to keep and aligned his attitude to both Egbri and Jack Payne

I really liked the look of Kabongo Tshimanga when we played Borehamwood in the cup league season. He’s got a decent record in the national league as well with 15 goals this season in the league. Only 23 as well so plenty of room for improvement.
Looks like he's heading for League One. If not, he'll snapped up by a League Two club. Out of next month as well. Shame.

My brother’s friend’s dad works with a guy who’s friend‘s wife gets her hair done by the wife of a guy with a clipboard at the club (don’t ask me who, I’m not allowed to say).

He said we’re definitely signing Scottish striker Footy McBallerface and apparently he was spotted at Southend airport this afternoon getting an extra hot macchiato and a salami panini. Don’t shoot the messenger.

Aside from that, Ray Parlour is 48, Matt Lockwood is 44 and Ricky Holmes now plays for us, so I have no idea who to suggest. What’s Billy Knott up to these days?

You do talk crap sometimes. It wasn't a salami panini.

Some yes, but not all. I don't want a team of naive kids. We need a mixture.

Some yes, but not all. I don't want a team of naive kids. We need a mixture.
I agree we don’t need a team of youngsters, the NL is a professional league and most of the teams in this league have a backbone of experienced players. Having watched many matches in the NL over the last few seasons it’s clear to me that any side in this league can beat any other side, perhaps more so than the leagues above.

Michael cheek at Bromley ? Not sure about contract but scores loads for a midfielder
IMO it would probably be easier to get Duffus of the Bromley strikers who offers a bit more all-round play though doesn't score as much (yet!).

I wonder if we might take a look at ex-Plymouth youngster Klaidi Lolos. Looked good at youth levels but never really got much of a sniff there.

Back