• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Rumours Transfer Rumours Thread (Potential New Signings)

How about winger Ricky Korboa, too good for Ithsmian but found out as not ready for League One this season.

IMO it would probably be easier to get Duffus of the Bromley strikers who offers a bit more all-round play though doesn't score as much (yet!).

I wonder if we might take a look at ex-Plymouth youngster Klaidi Lolos. Looked good at youth levels but never really got much of a sniff there.

If he turns out anywhere near as good as the last Plymouth youngster we signed then I’m all for it.

Wow, some of these suggestions are clear that its been forgotten we're now non-league. Freddie Sears? Ben Reeves? lol. Even if they are prepared to drop to non-league, it wont be with us when there are at least 10 clubs richer than us, better run and more likely to be in the running for promotion in 2022.

Some of the signings we have made on this thread are making my mouth water. Wish the new season started tomorrow!

Understand Phil watching Solihull's game tonight against Weymouth wonder who he has got an eye on

I find it hard to talk about or suggestion names right now. First thing is seeing what we currently have. JW and RH are top priority personally. Then a striker.

Tshimanga has been mentioned and what be great but I think our expectations need to be lowered. I remember when we signed Barry Corr. I had no idea who he was beforehand and when I looked at his stats and felt a bit underwhelmed. He turned out to be a great servant to the club. I think a lot of the players we sign this year will be like that. Players that are perhaps just below the radar.

The squad Luggy put together is still one of my favourites.

Back