• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Rumours Summer/Autumn Transfer Targets/Rumours Thread 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
How come there's no rumours about the 3rd name?come on boywonder2 give us some clues position,Name

I’ve gave a few clues about number 3, but the guess so far is incorrect.

I don’t have any ITK information as to why they haven’t been announced, but I have a very strong suspicion why nothing has been announced.

How come there's no rumours about the 3rd name?come on boywonder2 give us some clues position,Name
He typically doesn't give out names like other ITK'ers, we got an idea of a young chap from Dulwich Hamlet called Giovanni McGregor but that is not confirmed.

I don’t have any ITK information as to why they haven’t been announced, but I have a very strong suspicion why nothing has been announced.
That's a worrying sentence in many different ways.

that doesnt sound positive

interesting that Stan tweeted earlier in the week, 'how is your week going shrimpers' thats normally followed by positive news. here is still hoping

Dont say that. The Doomsdayers will claim it is an embargo lol!!!

My guess is the new signings are gonna be sticking a shovel in the ground at the reveal next week. Seems like it is being held on to announce with something else big!

My guess is the new signings are gonna be sticking a shovel in the ground at the reveal next week. Seems like it is being held on to announce with something else big!
I wouldn't put my conkers on it being a big thing lol

So basically, three players are believed to have signed on the dotted line, passed medicals etc but the club are to yet to announce them for reasons other than the dreaded "e" word.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back