• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Rumours Summer/Autumn Transfer Targets/Rumours Thread 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sadly couldn’t make the game yesterday . But I was wondering how did Amani little play for them yesterday number 10 . As He’s record has been decent this season for them ?

I sadly couldn’t make the game yesterday . But I was wondering how did Amani little play for them yesterday number 10 . As He’s record has been decent this season for them ?
He didn't play... make what you will of that

Not sure if he was injured or if he's off from Torquay in the close season and they didn't want him injured.

Will the football department be able to shop in Waitrose, or Aldi is the question?

They will have targets that have been thoroughly vetted for each eventuality. But bottom line is, it all comes down to Ron and his budget promises.

If Ron is serious about a swift return, he needs to back Kev and the boys for a trip to Waitrose. Or we will be shopping around the bargain basement in Aldi.

We need to be quick off the mark as well. The Football department I'm sure is prepared and ready to go. Over to you Ron....
More like trip to Harrods to get out of this league now. Wrexham hopefully following stockport will help us in regards to our chances of going up next season.

Have no inside knowledge but would just like to add Ali Omar and Stephen Duke-McKenna from Torquay to the list of those I hope we are looking at. Both young and looked good yesterday.

Have no inside knowledge but would just like to add Ali Omar and Stephen Duke-McKenna from Torquay to the list of those I hope we are looking at. Both young and looked good yesterday.
Omar in particular impressed me. Started off at Stevenage and QPR too so probably didn't live too far from Essex before, no more than an hour or two away I'd reckon.

I agree about Omar - thought he was terrific yesterday. A young left-footed central defender, what's not to like?!

Duke-McKenna is on loan from QPR, which is where Ali Omar was too (before being released) - presumably they both played in the youth team there with Joe Gubbins so must have had quite a reunion yesterday!

James Dunne would know him as well. Here https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/dar...on_id//verein_id//liga//wettbewerb_id//plus/1 he was the third-most selected player under Currie
Ooh, good link.

Might be worth keeping an eye on Wimbledon’s released list to see if Cheye Alexander is let go. They’ve had a change of management plus have been relegated so probably tightening the belt.

Wes Fonguck and Ephron Mason-Clark I’ve mentioned eslewhere - both are out of contract and both looked good against us.

Would rather not go back in case he ruins his previous spell here IMO...
Yes, I agree that it's always a concern that you should never return, but we are a couple of leagues lower than when he left and he seems to stay pretty fit.

He is probably one of the very few older ex-players that I would welcome back safe in the knowledge that he'll give 100% - however you are quite correct that you can't beat Father Time though no one seems to have told Peter Clarke about that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back