• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Rumours Summer/Autumn Transfer Targets/Rumours Thread 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
His goal record poor..... potentially signing him on loan doesn't fill me much confidence.
Difficult to say really. He played against us for Crystal Palace U21s in the pre-season friendly and scored.

Match report

I saw the game and he looked pretty useful to me, so if we did bring him in it wouldn't be the end of my world.

Difficult to say really. He played against us for Crystal Palace U21s in the pre-season friendly and scored.

Match report

I saw the game and he looked pretty useful to me, so if we did bring him in it wouldn't be the end of my world.
I really hope it is him. I think he'd be really good for us.

Reactions: RHB
CP’s article on our youth strikers.
I am wondering if Kev and the management team are having second thoughts about an on-loan striker from a Premier club. He hinted this week that he was keeping the options open.

According to some Chesterfield supporters, the 25 year old 6' 4"striker, Joe Quigley, seems to be out of favour. He was signed from Yeovil for a substantial undisclosed fee in January 2022 but does not seem to have settlled there.

Quigley might be available on an permanent or even loan basis.

Match report

Fair play. Maybe I was being bit harsh.... 1 positive about this loan is he already gained the experience of playing mens football with his 2 previous loans, hopefully it's third time lucky with us.

Fair play. Maybe I was being bit harsh.... 1 positive about this loan is he already gained the experience of playing mens football with his 2 previous loans, hopefully it's third time lucky with us.
And as he played for Palace U21s last night I think we can both kiss this one goodbye!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back