• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Rumours Summer/Autumn Transfer Targets/Rumours Thread 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Along with Kightly, probably Tilly’s two worst bits of judgement. Imagine if we’d loaned Kightly to Grays rather than releasing him and imagine if we gave Hooper a shot up front rather than sticking him on the wing 😩
I thought we played Hooper centre mid

Along with Kightly, probably Tilly’s two worst bits of judgement. Imagine if we’d loaned Kightly to Grays rather than releasing him and imagine if we gave Hooper a shot up front rather than sticking him on the wing 😩
Disagree. There's a difference between a bad decision and a bad outcome. Tilly made the right decisions given what he knew. The fact that they both went on to have relatively good careers isn't something he could have known at the time.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing.

Disagree. There's a difference between a bad decision and a bad outcome. Tilly made the right decisions given what he knew. The fact that they both went on to have relatively good careers isn't something he could have known at the time.

WE may look back and see that the result of all this was instead of Wreh being sat on the bench he was thrown in at the deep end and swam...he may turn out to be better than all of them....but he only got his chance in adversity..

I only spoke to Tilly once and it was about Kightly. I asked Tilly why he wouldn’t put him in the side. Because he’s useless, he replied

Don't agree with this, I (and many others) felt both Kightly and Hooper were decent players, nothing to do with hindsight

Unless we are looking to get Kightly out of retirement and sign him again, then once again this is the summer transfer thread.

There is a Michael Kightly thread:

Any further posts not relating to transfer will now be moved or deleted.

@BoyWonder2 Anything likely this week do you think? I had heard that just before the Season started there was the chance of a Loan in

@BoyWonder2 Anything likely this week do you think? I had heard that just before the Season started there was the chance of a Loan in

Not certain this week.

We are still looking, as KM stated in his interview with CP, however I don’t believe we are “close” to bringing anyone in at the minute.

However, these things change very quickly. As we saw with Musa, things can change last minute. KM et all could have a phone call this afternoon to say someone has become available and things change very quickly. Some bits are in the hands of the opposing Club to say “yes” then everything else is a formality, and some we just need a “yes” from a player/agent.

I could tell you the name of the the CB we tried to sign just last week and why he turned us down. (Not because of Ron)

But I don’t want to be accused of fake news even by moderators, so I won’t.
Was it lack of burger onions, or that he couldnt chose between Flavs and Bart?

I could tell you the name of the the CB we tried to sign just last week and why he turned us down. (Not because of Ron)

But I don’t want to be accused of fake news even by moderators, so I won’t.
Do they wear glasses?
Do they have ginger hair?
Do they have curly hair?
Do they have a moustache?
Is is Max?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back