• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Rumours Summer/Autumn Transfer Targets/Rumours Thread 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe southend are signing players in May...... has this happened before ?

We have now turned into forward thinking football club who is getting our main business done early. May long it continue.

Now if we can sign Lomas , plus Lopata and Neal either full time or 12 month loan deals ,we will be in great shape for the forthcomjg season

I see Brennan Camp has been released by Bournemouth… would be a good signing at RWB

What's this Lomas like? Didn't catch any National North games this season so can't say I know anything about him

Lopata would see us as his number 1 choice, if he had to choose clubs in bottom 2 divisions.
Ease up a bit Murkey. It would be lovely if Lopata did return but it will all depend on what Sheffield Utd want for his development, not what you think he may want. If he is going to be as good as we think he could be, then Southend is not the best place for his next move. FL2 or FL1 would be my guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back