• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Rumours Summer/Autumn Transfer Targets/Rumours Thread 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am about to go to bed feeling very pleased with both the business done today as well as what seems to be in the works.
When I wake up tomorrow will I discover it was all a dream and our first signing of the season is Ricky Holmes?

I have a similar routine... I always wait for the official announcement.

100% Right since 2002

Best way to do it ?

I mean, I give plenty of clues, and additional information, but I won’t give out names. Nor will any of the ITK people on here, so as not to break their trust.

Two well received signings. It’s nice to get business done early to allow all players time to settle in during pre season.

Collymore, Still and Maher have started well but lots of work still to be done to create a team capable of meeting the expectations of many on here.

Personally all I hope for is an exciting attacking side which will bring the fans through the turnstiles.

Best way to do it ?

I mean, I give plenty of clues, and additional information, but I won’t give out names. Nor will any of the ITK people on here, so as not to break their trust.
And to be fair your information is normally excellant so thank you. As I said I was only trying to see what you thought of the player or whether you had heard any rumours etc

And to be fair your information is normally excellant so thank you. As I said I was only trying to see what you thought of the player or whether you had heard any rumours etc
I’ve seen some talk that Effiong is on his way to Chesterfield.

Beginning to feel very excited about the upcoming season,and also getting some decent posts on here ,Gosh i must miss Shrimpet _steve, Too much sense being made by so many,Hey people this is supposed to be Shrimpermoan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back