• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Rumours Summer/Autumn Transfer Targets/Rumours Thread 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know a very senior player at Dagenham very well. Spoke to him on the phone last night and he confirmed that they're in for Wynter. Reckon's they'll be able to get him in.

Also, been told by someone at Dulwich Hamlet that we've made contact about Giovanni McGregor - do not know if that's solid interest, but nonetheless we've reached out.

Went to see Hamlet play probably half a dozen times over the season - enjoyable ground to go to. McGregor always stood out for Hamlet. Had a very good season, technically very good on the ball, played every game apart from two, fits the young player profile we've been going for and had a good grounding at Brentford before being signed by Palace. Another player who will be playing higher than NLS soon enough..

I know a very senior player at Dagenham very well. Spoke to him on the phone last night and he confirmed that they're in for Wynter. Reckon's they'll be able to get him in.

Also, been told by someone at Dulwich Hamlet that we've made contact about Giovanni McGregor - do not know if that's solid interest, but nonetheless we've reached out.

Went to see Hamlet play probably half a dozen times over the season - enjoyable ground to go to. McGregor always stood out for Hamlet. Had a very good season, technically very good on the ball, played every game apart from two, fits the young player profile we've been going for and had a good grounding at Brentford before being signed by Palace. Another player who will be playing higher than NLS soon enough..
That's a name I heard several months back, might be because Still & Co. were watching him.

Screenshot_20220623-125258_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220623-125351_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220623-125434_Twitter.jpg

Matches @BoyWonder2 profile for high potential and playing with an ex-Blues player.

Interesting.

If we’re signing Louis Lomas a centre-half, Harry Taylor a utility player and the third mystery player (who I believe to be a RWB) the next biggest need is a CM and we haven’t been linked with many.

GK Arnold, Ndeng Ndi
RWB Mystery player, Harry Taylor, Demi
CB Hobson, Lomas, Ralph, Kensdale, Harry Taylor, Davis
LWB Clifford, Ralph, Demi
DCM Miley, Harry Taylor, Demi
CM Husin ???
ACM Bridge, Husin, Wood, Benton, O Coker
Fwd Cardwell, Dalby, Mooney, Murphy, Powell

That’s 22 if I’ve counted right. Maybe you then add a left-sided central defender and a fast forward on loan?

Interesting.

If we’re signing Louis Lomas a centre-half, Harry Taylor a utility player and the third mystery player (who I believe to be a RWB) the next biggest need is a CM and we haven’t been linked with many.

GK Arnold, Ndeng Ndi
RWB Mystery player, Harry Taylor, Demi
CB Hobson, Lomas, Ralph, Kensdale, Harry Taylor, Davis
LWB Clifford, Ralph, Demi
DCM Miley, Harry Taylor, Demi
CM Husin ???
ACM Bridge, Husin, Wood, Benton, O Coker
Fwd Cardwell, Dalby, Mooney, Murphy, Powell

That’s 22 if I’ve counted right. Maybe you then add a left-sided central defender and a fast forward on loan?
I'd agree with the above, although I wouldn't include Davis, Benton or Coker in the 1st team Squad, they'll be used in the B Team, so I think we'd still need at least 4, and and at least 2 of those need to be CM's, and one of the others a LWB

I'd have Gubbins back if poss, to fill the LCD position,

Matches @BoyWonder2 profile for high potential and playing with an ex-Blues player.

Do you reckon Maher has contacted Timlin for his opinion? I’m trying to remember if Maher was around in the youth setup when Timlin was still a player here. They’re both legends of our club but I can’t remember if they would have crossed paths. I think yes but can anyone confirm?

I'd agree with the above, although I wouldn't include Davis, Benton or Coker in the 1st team Squad, they'll be used in the B Team, so I think we'd still need at least 4, and and at least 2 of those need to be CM's, and one of the others a LWB

I'd have Gubbins back if poss, to fill the LCD position,
Will the B team be playing in yellow and black striped shirts 🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back