• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Rumours Summer/Autumn Transfer Targets/Rumours Thread 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
When are tickets for the friendly on sale?

I would have thought very soon, they haven't even started selling season tickets yet as they have created an entirely new ticketing system. They are being sold from tomorrow onwards so I would have thought once the season ticket rush is over (Tuesday afternoon!) they will look to sell those. Once I see them available I will let you all know.

I would have thought very soon, they haven't even started selling season tickets yet as they have created an entirely new ticketing system. They are being sold from tomorrow onwards so I would have thought once the season ticket rush is over (Tuesday afternoon!) they will look to sell those. Once I see them available I will let you all know.
Whatever next?? Moderator’s there’s a col ewe fan here promoting season tickets!! 🤣🤣🤣

Do you remember a keeper called Percy Ames?

C&P you are on this site so much, why don’t you just come out and say you are a Shrimper in sheeps clothing. You know you are. Sometimes it is hard to admit certain things. Players such as Red Roy and Johnny White have changed allegiance I am sure you want to.

I have just found out I have a cousin who has season tickets for him and his daughter at Col Ewe. must be the reason I have not spoken to them for years.

I dont think any Southend v Colchester game can ever be referred to as a friendly
Probably not by the majority of the fans. But I doubt very much whether the two sets of players would view this game as an ultra competitive game. More an opportunity to test fitness and formations and to not get injured near the start of the new season. In other words a bore fest.

Probably not by the majority of the fans. But I doubt very much whether the two sets of players would view this game as an ultra competitive game. More an opportunity to test fitness and formations and to not get injured near the start of the new season. In other words a bore fest.

Very true RHB, I used to go to all the friendlies years ago but these days I go to very few, they are just training events to the players and these days there are just so many subs! I think our Carabao cup match against Ipswich away may be lively but this friendly will be a bit dull I would think.

If these Col ewe fans keep coming on here and hijacking our threads, then I reserve the right to show their faces.

3_Horrifying-secrets-of-Americas-most-notorious-inbred-family.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back