• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Rumours Summer/Autumn Transfer Targets/Rumours Thread 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the delays in announcing the new signings can’t be filling the new lads with confidence.
If I was one of them, I would be thinking 🤔 WTF have I let myself in for.
Exactly this. Imagine you are one of the supposed 3 new players. Surely they must think its a bit strange they haven’t been announced when as far as they are concerned, they’ve signed on the dotted line.

Exactly this. Imagine you are one of the supposed 3 new players. Surely they must think its a bit strange they haven’t been announced when as far as they are concerned, they’ve signed on the dotted line.
It is a bit concerning, you would have thought some re assurance by the club is overdue by now

Over 90 signings in the EFL and Nat League in the past week, so the " everyones on holiday" stuff is hard to swallow

Loving the new transparency,

It is a bit concerning, you would have thought some re assurance by the club is overdue by now

Over 90 signings in the EFL and Nat League in the past week, so the " everyones on holiday" stuff is hard to swallow

Loving the new transparency,
How could the club reassure us though? What could they say?

All the delays in announcing the new signings can’t be filling the new lads with confidence.
If I was one of them, I would be thinking 🤔 WTF have I let myself in for.
Do you actually believe this?

Do you not think that the management team have not kept them in the picture?

Far to much unwarranted speculation once again on “the moan”

The announcement will come in good time.

They can’t openly say anything. However, we shouldn’t be signing anybody while staff are still unpaid. It’s unethical and immoral
Well, an successful team with better players can see the non playing staffs get paid every months all year around!

Do you actually believe this?

Do you not think that the management team have not kept them in the picture?

Far to much unwarranted speculation once again on “the moan”

The announcement will come in good time.
I do think we are being informed better than before Tom and Stan came along.
But the club running is still work in progress and while Ron is around it’s like driving a car with the hand brake on.

Any chance of repeating that in English please?
Just out of interest, I ran it through google translate and into Chinese. Still don't know what it means but it looks interesting.:

只知道很多足球知识,要想上场,你需要中场球员来控制比赛,指挥比赛,以及进球和助攻,乔·斯巴拉本来是很棒的签约……

Zhǐ zhīdào hěnduō zúqiú zhīshì, yào xiǎng shàngchǎng, nǐ xūyào zhōng chǎng qiúyuán lái kòngzhì bǐsài, zhǐhuī bǐsài, yǐjí jìn qiú hé zhùgōng, qiáo·sī bā lā běnlái shì hěn bàng de qiānyuē……

Whilst the club are never going to announce anything until the signings are ready to be announced, I do think they could do a little more to ease the tension.

I don't think it's a lot to ask for the club to openly say, "The club won't announce any signings until their contracts have expired at their respective clubs. This is to respect the clubs that they currently represent. Therefore, no further signings will be announced until 1st of July at the earliest, due to that being the expiration date of their contracts."

That kind of statement is not mentioning any specific player or giving any specific financial update. It will also counter the majority of the speculation and the disappointment that most are feeling every time they log on and see no update.

We all just need to learn a bit of patience. They will be announced this week I’d say, and hopefully by then existing employees pay will be fully up to date.
I think we have been patient tbf..... its not the fans fault this club can't do the basics ie pay staff on time. Those signings should of been announced Friday and now its Monday evening. I can understand why some fans are bit annoyed.

Whilst the club are never going to announce anything until the signings are ready to be announced, I do think they could do a little more to ease the tension.

I don't think it's a lot to ask for the club to openly say, "The club won't announce any signings until their contracts have expired at their respective clubs. This is to respect the clubs that they currently represent. Therefore, no further signings will be announced until 1st of July at the earliest, due to that being the expiration date of their contracts."

That kind of statement is not mentioning any specific player or giving any specific financial update. It will also counter the majority of the speculation and the disappointment that most are feeling every time they log on and see no update.
But we never did that with the first 2 signings?

As far as the club is concerned what they do with their transfer announcements is up to them. We as fans aren’t meant to know three have signed and yet to be announced.

Everyone needs to chill out

I think we have been patient tbf..... its not the fans fault this club can't do the basics ie pay staff on time. Those signings should of been announced Friday and now its Monday evening. I can understand why some fans are bit annoyed.
How you know if they didn’t pay their staffs on time?! Club didn’t put any statement up, Chris Phillips & Echo would be right on it. Club staff would be on shrimperzone right now to calm us down by now.

As far as the club is concerned what they do with their transfer announcements is up to them. We as fans aren’t meant to know three have signed and yet to be announced.

Everyone needs to chill out
I don't know if you're agreeing with my statement or not but my statement is concurring with your sentiments.

If everyone knew for certain that nothing will happen until at least such and such date it would stop all the speculation. Zoners coming on here saying, "It's today, it's tomorrow, it's next week." etc. That doesn't help anyone. It just serves to disappoint and cause unrest. It naturally generates talk of embargoes and just a general fell of negativity. All the things that the newcomers to the club worked so hard to fix.

A little statement, which takes two minutes to write, would help wonders to counter all of those things.

I don't know if you're agreeing with my statement or not but my statement is concurring with your sentiments.

If everyone knew for certain that nothing will happen until at least such and such date it would stop all the speculation. Zoners coming on here saying, "It's today, it's tomorrow, it's next week." etc. That doesn't help anyone. It just serves to disappoint and cause unrest. It naturally generates talk of embargoes and just a general fell of negativity. All the things that the newcomers to the club worked so hard to fix.

A little statement, which takes two minutes to write, would help wonders to counter all of those things.
My point is why should they have to release a statement regarding some signings we are not meant to know about. What are they going to say, “Dear SZ, mind your own business and we’ll announce signings when we are ready”.

Most contracts dont expire until 1st July so I guess club may be waiting until then.But like most things as fans we dont really know why.

So guys chill out be patient and enjoy the glorious weather.

How you know if they didn’t pay their staffs on time?! Club didn’t put any statement up, Chris Phillips & Echo would be right on it. Club staff would be on shrimperzone right now to calm us down by now.
I don't know if the club has or not paid staff yet but there is continuous speculation on here that staff have yet to receive wages. I do find it very strange those signings haven't been announced when everything was signed and sealed last week. Clearly there are issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back