• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Rumours Summer/Autumn Transfer Targets/Rumours Thread 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes but I am right in thinking that no one actually joined the club without having first been mentioned in at least one of the six thousand plus posts?
The thread achieved what it set out to do, and, as it was it SZ, also provided some thought provoking other items!
Don't get me wrong...it's been great fun. The highs and the frustrations and the lows. It's quite a journey over the close season. But there were a few pages of stuff that changed the direction a few times. Even the Mods had to get involved to get us all back on track. But it's all part of the experience that is Shrimperzone. Love it :-) 620,000 views!!!

"Hard and horrible..." ??? What we don't need are players going into the book within 5 minutes and not being able to tackle for the rest of the game for fear of a second yellow. I don't mind tough tackles...but I wouldn't support Southend players deliberately carrying out horrible tackles. Legs break...careers are ended.
Lol I'm not saying snap the boys legs. But you know early doors on a Sunday and you need to let the opposition know you're there. They have to be hard and horrible and sounds like cav Miley likes that.

Remember Timlin flying in to some challenges and thinking 'oh dear' but it always got you off your seat. Something about a big tackle that just gets me going.

So have we put no.22 to one side for someone 😀 probably reading to much into it… or am I ….. who was 22 again last season? 🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back