• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Rumours Summer Transfer Window Thread 2019

Skybet have Bolton at 150 to one for Bolton to hit the top 6.

My fiver has gone on. We are 50 to one at the moment, do the bookies know nothing lol.
They can see the 15 game winning run Bond has up his sleeve. He’s just been fooling League 1, it’s a cunning plan. Seriously, those odds are after today?! Well worth a fiver. They’ll finish above us I know that much!

There's no chance Bolton get a top 6 spot.

The last 5 years you need an average of 72 points to get a top 6 spot (The last one, 6th). With Bolton being 11 points behind you're looking at 83 points in their 39 remaining games. That's 28 wins.

28 wins from 39 games. Not happening. In fact, 29 wins is more than the League winners had in 2 of the past 5 years and tied in 2 others.

Not happening

18/1 for a top half finish is more realistic

Whilst I’m please for Bolton (well their fans) to have new owners, I can’t be the only one who thinks it’s unfair that they’ve now signed 9 new players whilst some teams have already battered their youth team and have taken the 3 points and plenty of goals to add to their goal difference.

If it makes you feel any better, Bolton’s youth team would probably have still turned up and rolled us over ??‍♂️

Some of the business done today is staggering. The fact that players such as Rolando Aarons and Cameron Borthwick-Jackson have gone on loan to the likes of Wycombe and sodding TRANMERE makes me feel a bit sick. If those 2 clubs were in contention to sign that calibre of player then there is no reason why we couldn’t have been either.

Some of the business done today is staggering. The fact that players such as Rolando Aarons and Cameron Borthwick-Jackson have gone on loan to the likes of Wycombe and sodding TRANMERE makes me feel a bit sick. If those 2 clubs were in contention to sign that calibre of player then there is no reason why we couldn’t have been either.

Wycombe have a new investor, we have precious little atm

Anyone else think it's a tad odd that RM's on his hols during this transfer window ? Maybe leaving all that responsibility in a certain KB's 'capable' hands...... Almost smacks of the former's faith in the latter (God help us......). That, or just confirms the war chest is empty :Stunned:

Final Round up

The big SPENDERS........... Shrewsbury 5 Coventry 4 Rotherham 4 Peterborough 4
MK Dons 3

The Freebie merchants ...... Gills 9 Bolton 8 Tranmere 8 Blackpool 7

Relying on big loans?.......... Shrewsbury 6 Doncaster 6 Accrington 6 Lincoln 5 Fleetwood 5 Gills 4 Bolton 4 Oxford 4 Wycombe 4 Tranmere 4 Rotherham 4

Didnt do so muchers, , less business in total... Burton 6 Rochdale 6 Wimbledon 6

Final Round up

The big SPENDERS........... Shrewsbury 5 Coventry 4 Rotherham 4 Peterborough 4
MK Dons 3

The Freebie merchants ...... Gills 9 Bolton 8 Tranmere 8 Blackpool 7

Relying on big loans?.......... Shrewsbury 6 Doncaster 6 Accrington 6 Lincoln 5 Fleetwood 5 Gills 4 Bolton 4 Oxford 4 Wycombe 4 Tranmere 4 Rotherham 4

Didnt do so muchers, , less business in total... Burton 6 Rochdale 6 Wimbledon 6

You forgot to say how many we brought in.

Back