• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Rumours Summer Transfer Window Thread 2019

He was God after the millwall game and I made the point of reminding people he was stil lthe same Theo as last season two goals or not....and that we should neither get carried away or too disappointed with what he offers.....he is what he is.....

Slight exaggeration. His two goals off the bench reminded most of us why we like him as an impact player. Well sadly we now know obviously not everyone in the crowd agrees with me.

With a fully fit Cox and Humprhys Im sure we will see the best of our forward line and that's before Hopper returns or Goodship ups his anticipation to L1 standard.

Theo is a great impact player always has and always will be. Starting him was a big mistake and not utilising him to his best ability.

Olly Lee was not in the squad for Hearts 3-2 loss at Aberdeen today. I’d suggest he’ll be arriving here soon.

I think McLaughlin will also surprise a few more and has the ability to play more central and unlock the defences in a 3 man midfield if required as well as in a natural wing position.
I'm genuinely excited now for tomorrow. Some great business done this summer :Highfive:
Certainly surprised me yesterday at how bad he was

My only surprise is that people are still surprised!! How long is long enough to not just be a dip in form?
That is almost a "how long is a piece of string" question, I believe he has played at times when carrying an injury, especially last season, and he has had some major domestic upheavals. I am not yet ready to bin him: and the main issue is that we need a settled squad and especially preferred starting formation/11.
The midfield is an issue for us, as it was last season, and it isn't helped with changing forwards and defence, both areas calling on the midfield to give priority to strengthening our weaknesses not exploiting our strengths.
When the back 4 is strong and fit, and a strike partnership settled on, then the midfield, including Macca can be more readily judged.

I wonder how many times I will miss spell Oily Lee. ? Oily does sound better, kind of lubrificatious !! oiling the midfield, stirring the pistons etc, Oi !! Lee !! stay in position, etc Olly Olly Olly, Oi Oi Oi., oh dear back to bed for me

A tricky and pacy type. Young, a bit raw and no first team experience but could be a good signing.
More likely an unskillful, slow, old, medium well done and first team experience but could be a **** signing

The Universe has spoken!

He travelled with the team Saturday, but I'm still not sure who it is.

I'll guess from looking at their squad though; Khanya Leshabela.
Cheers. Where was the fact he'd travelled mentioned? I've missed that.

Back