• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Rumours Summer Transfer Window Thread 2019

I can vouch for that ,when I was training one night with Wakering Rovers he knocked two of my teeth out

Great stories to read of players past but, with all respect, could we move them out if the Summer Transfer Thread?

I wasn't worrying about your thoughts. My opening line stated it wasn't specifically aimed at your post.

But there's not a lot of actual game related comment in it... it's all about the contracts, the kit, the launch, and free agents, which is absolutely fair enough as it's a Transfer thread. But it just highlighted to me the fact that in the modern world, that's what it's like. Here we are discussing loads of things we have no control over that are none of our business, and getting concerned that we haven't done this, signed whoever, etc. and it's all so futile. Nowt to do with us.

That was my point, it wasn't aimed at you or your post specifically. So chill, man.

:Cool:

A calm, logical response to an aggressive message?

Shame on you!!!

:Winking2::Winking2::Winking2:

This will get you all going again............

Latest table of signings..

Gillingham 11 Accrington 10 Peterborough 10 Tranmere 10 BLACKPOOL 9

Rotherham 9 Shrewsbury 9 Wycombe 9 Coventry 8 Bristol Rovers 8

Doncaster 8 MK Dons 8 Fleetwood 8 Oxford 8

Lots of signings going on this year, more than last year, exciting isnt it, try to contain yourselves

[QUOTE="smudgster, post: 2159911, member: 1952"Fair pla]y to Ron, he has backed the manager big time this summer.[/QUOTE]

Again!!!

Wonder why we haven’t announced the signing of the Leicester winger.

Wonder why we haven’t announced the signing of the Leicester winger.

I was wondering that. He’s been training with us since last week. The optimist in me hopes that we’re holding off so that we can announce a double signing.

Maybe Leicester are keeping their options open and waiting until the Prem window shuts tomorrow?

Potentially, still plenty of time for us to sign players once the window shuts for the prem and they know who they can let go of.

Back