• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Rumours Summer Transfer Window Thread 2019

I'm really pleased with this transfer window. The targets seem to be better quality than usual. Whoever's highlighting these players to the management, a massive well done.

I'm really pleased with this transfer window. The targets seem to be better quality than usual. Whoever's highlighting these players to the management, a massive well done.

Agreed and keeping quiet about the targets although initially frustrating for us Zoners, seems to allow us to get the deals over the line.

I'm looking forward to Saturday to see the newbies, but as to whether the transfer business has been a success? I'll have an opinion after, maybe, 10 games.

Box to box midfielder with a few goals in him - sounds like the perfect replacement for Dru! I'd still sign Olly Lee as the creative midfielder we're missing and then I think we have a very strong squad on our hands!

Lots of positive chat about Hamilton and has been left out of their U23 team so suggests a move is feasible. Just hoping we beat others to the signing.

Hopefully we can get Ethan on a season long loan and also sign Oily,we would be looking good then, just hope Man Utd have forgiven us for the beating we gave them in the Carling Cup all those years ago.

Hopefully we can get Ethan on a season long loan and also sign Oily,we would be looking good then, just hope Man Utd have forgiven us for the beating we gave them in the Carling Cup all those years ago.

Wonder if it’s one or the other rather than both?

Man U are a Shell of the team we gave a Total beating to that day.

We have almost the full squad, unless any player coming in is markedly better than what we have and a nailed on starter then, injuries god willing, we are ready to get some points on board.
Do we have room/money for 2 more midfielders?

We have almost the full squad, unless any player coming in is markedly better than what we have and a nailed on starter then, injuries god willing, we are ready to get some points on board.
Do we have room/money for 2 more midfielders?

Depends how much we have to pay. Which would be determined by how much Man U want him to go out on loan/likely hood of starting

Also wonder for clubs like Man U, who lets face it any loan fee is neither here or there, there should be two other criteria of greatest importance:

1. whose the coach/ what quality of coaching will they receive
2. style of play/formation (Man U do not play 442 more of a 433 as KB is coaching/playing)

Also wonder for clubs like Man U, who lets face it any loan fee is neither here or there, there should be two other criteria of greatest importance:

1. whose the coach/ what quality of coaching will they receive
2. style of play/formation (Man U do not play 442 more of a 433 as KB is coaching/playing)
Unfortunately there could be a third criteria:

3. Managed by the son of a Club Director and Legend - this would tend to favour Peterborough managed by Darren Ferguson

Back