• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Rumours Summer Transfer Window Thread 2019

Don't think that would prevent them signing him. He wouldn't be anywhere near the senior sides to begin with. However, he hasn't achieved anything yet, just has bags of potential.

I think actually it does prevent it- as they would need his registration and as he is not out of contract/ a free agent this needs to be in the window. You cant get around it by saying but we we won't play him.

Lots of interested parties looking at Kelman. Spurs as well as the Spammers, Bournemouth and Brighton. Apparently

https://sportslens.com/report-totte...e-kelman-against-stevenage-last-night/274053/

I honestly believe that young Charlie will break our age old transfer fee received for a player.

I believe that our record was over 2 million for Collymore way back in the early 90s.

If he gets games and continues to score he will attract a lot of interest. Prem clubs will think nothing of signing a 17 year old who is scoring at a decent level of the man's game.

Probably because we are after the man Utd loanee.

Have we ever had a man u loanee before?

I don’t think so. Didn’t we sign Marek Szmidt on a free from them though?

Think he'd already dropped through to non-league when we got him in after being released by Man Utd.

Just checked his career on Wikipedia.... wow.... he was basically no better than a pub player. 2 appearances for us then into obscurity of the lower non-league till he retired.

I see Oztumer has left Bolton. There were rumours of him going to Charlton in the summer, think we was a player that Brown always fancied previously. Exciting creative midfielder that could definitely do a job for us.

Last edited:
I see Oztumer has left Bolton. There were rumours of him going to Charlton in the summer, think we was a player that Brown always fancied previously. Exciting creative midfielder that could definitely do a job for us.

Definitely the style of player we need with a bit of creatively in midfield and can score a goal.

From Greenwich so hopefully he wants to come back down South (but not to Charlton!!!)

Christ I would be all over him like a shot. Unfortunately I guess he’s a free agent now which means that Championship clubs can sign him outside of their transfer window?

Wow yea, would love to sign him - absolutely brilliant for our level. Chances will be pretty much zero, but surprised he's left Bolton. Cut loose due to financial problems?

He can’t go to charlton as their transfer window is shut? Or if he is a free agent does that mean it is ok?

He can’t go to charlton as their transfer window is shut? Or if he is a free agent does that mean it is ok?

I think he could go IF he was free agent at the time the window closed. If he became a free agent after he can't (otherwise for frees the windows would become meaningless)

I think he could go IF he was free agent at the time the window closed. If he became a free agent after he can't (otherwise for frees the windows would become meaningless)

Ah yes, I remember the rule about the timing of when they were a free agent now. Thanks for the clarification.

I think his situation is a little more complicated - he handed in his resignation at Bolton due to being unpaid, I believe this was before the Championship window closed. They refused to release him so he appealed - the appeal was heard (and won by him) yesterday.

It depends on whether the appeal backdated his resignation to when he handed in his notice or date it from yesterday.

Back