• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Rumours Summer Transfer Window Thread 2019

WqH5v.jpg

I reckon Max could do a job in Central Midfield, could have been Richard but he went off injured when captaining Stevenage against us the other night...!

If it is Hamilton, then he's certainly got an eye for goal. Check out these two he scored for Rochdale last season!

Business is done on the IN front for us this window. We may have a couple go out on loan but this thread can be closed!

And IMO good business too.

I wouldn't be hugely surprised to see one more midfield utility player come in, someone who can play out wide and in the centre too. We're light on wide players IMO.

Edit - not someone I particularly want to see come back, but Harry Bunn is likely to be unemployed shortly and fits the positional bill...

Last edited:
I wouldn't be hugely surprised to see one more midfield utility player come in, someone who can play out wide and in the centre too. We're light on wide players IMO.

Edit - not someone I particularly want to see come back, but Harry Bunn is likely to be unemployed shortly and fits the positional bill...

Please no! We don't want Harry I ate all the currant buns

I wonder whether one or two of our squad may be ‘invited to go out on loan’ who haven’t pulled up any trees last year or this. If they do, let’s hope they are replaced with someone who will contribute

Welcome to Roots Hall Ethan ,we are not quite as big a club as Man U, but the one thing we have over them is that we are the only club in the leagues to have a 100% winning record against them. Oh! And please disregard the moaners on SZ if you tend to have a bad game occasionally.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to Roots Hall Ethan ,we are not quite as big a club as Man U, but the one thing we have over them is that we are the only club in the leagues to have a 100% winning record against them. Oh! And please disregard the moaners on SZ if you tend to have a bad game occasionally.
Your “ only club “ statement is incorrect ,I’m afraid. I’m not the first to point this out : 2014-15 League Cup... M K Non-Dons 4 Manure 0.

Back