• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Rumours Summer Transfer Window Thread 2019

They are trying to get them both back.

I believe they are but even with substantial sell ons I suspect both clubs will want fees- maybe 75/100k Hart, probably 150k Moore (if no-one is prepared to pay then we might get lucky, or they further extend their contracts and loan again. Problem is if Southend are trying to get on permanent they may suggest pay or we loan elsewhere..). I would say no more than 50% in each case for all these reasons but lets see. May also depend how hard the players push and I fear they have agents who get % of £..

If Hart is no Dickenson seems a very similar type of player. LB but actually prominently used as wing back and sometimes LW. Very good going forward (as is Hart)- dont know defensively, other will

I really don’t know if either Hart or Moore are feasible options to return, but these are exactly the sort of players we should be going for. Young, plenty of ability and plenty of promise. Can grow and develop with the club and are on the up in their careers. They may cost us money now, but could well provide very decent re-sale value in the future too.

Exactly.

I think they are very feasible targets. Too many on here over-rate them. They’re at Championship clubs and they are League One quality rather than Championship quality. Maybe they could get there but they aren’t going to be regularly starting for a top half Championship side in the next two years and to reach their upside they need regular first team football. Their parent clubs would be better off to sell them to us for a nominal fee with a resale clause and save on the wages.

the best way forward for us with Hart and Moore would be the same way we got Humprhys on a free......offer a decent sell on fee, perhaps 50%. if it doesn't work out neither club has lost. If they do become Championship level, then both are winners.

That was agreed last season after a trial period with the u18s and a couple of 23s games.

Not sure if been mentioned but Someone sent something to me on Twitter indicating Gary Hooper at Boots and Laces

Could be Instagram (don’t have that one)

Last edited:
Yeah it's on Gary Hoopers Instagram, picture of the training ground and the roslin !!

Back