• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Rumours Summer Transfer Window Thread 2019

I'm a bit undecided on Bunn, he did play well at times and score some important goals for us despite not being fully fit for most of the season and playing out of position. He's a goal scoring winger who has had some success in the championship that would be an improvement on Kightly and Macca going by last seasons form and could prove to be a shrewd signing on a free.

The injuries he had last year all seemed to be a bit niggly and there isn't really a record of him being a sicknote so maybe he was a bit of a victim of our overall lack of fitness

Any of their 40 goal scoring midfield Danns, Mayor, Moore, O Shea plus Caolin Lavery and,Thompson ? and upfront Maynard

Sorry typo should have read 30 goals from 4 midfielders, Please NOT Bunn for me far too inconsistent plus another injury prone

I wouldn't mind us nipping in to sign Newport left back Dan Butler. Thought he was excellent both defensively and going forward. Only 24 and out of contract this summer.

I’d like us to look at Sid Nelson. Centre back, on loan at Tranmere second half of this season and been told his contract won’t be renewed at Millwall

With the last, latest sponsor being a great charity and setting a quality and ethical high I would like the club to continue and insist that any kit is also ethical and not made by Chinese slave workers or other similar exploited group. Also that the kit is recyclable and contains zero products that endanger climate etc, finally UK manufacture. I accept that all these points are unlikely but are to be moved towards.

I see Peterborough are up and running along with Coventry, both clubs having signed 3 each and of course 2 of Peterboroughs come from the National league, where they do a lot of recruiting, as they seek their next £5m sell on. Wonder if they will sign up 16 like last year and still miss the play offs by a point, must be frustrating?

Barry season is all so up and running......Several posts all ready.

I see Peterborough are up and running along with Coventry, both clubs having signed 3 each and of course 2 of Peterboroughs come from the National league, where they do a lot of recruiting, as they seek their next £5m sell on. Wonder if they will sign up 16 like last year and still miss the play offs by a point, must be frustrating?

Six figures paid for an 18-year-old and compensation for another. Must be nice having a bit of spending money.

I’m getting a flag made up for next seasons away games but I need to know what our away colours will be as I want to have home and away colours on the flag!! Has to be yellow?

Well my Bristol Rovers mate has pipped up this evening asking if there is any truth in rovers looking at Simon Cox!!! Now I'm not sure if he's just trying to get me to bite but bloody hell it's worked!! I really hope no truth in it! But he sounded confident ?

Well my Bristol Rovers mate has pipped up this evening asking if there is any truth in rovers looking at Simon Cox!!! Now I'm not sure if he's just trying to get me to bite but bloody hell it's worked!! I really hope no truth in it! But he sounded confident ?
He's under contract until next year so unlikely hopefully.

Absolute rubbish and 100% a wind up. He's staying at Southend next season.

depends what transfer fee they offering,but i think he will stay where he is ,even realising normally when a player gets POTY at SUFC its a sign hes moving on lol

Coxy isn't going to move sideways in L1, unless, potentially, it was one of the "big" clubs! Hands off, Coughlan!

Seems to have started from someone posting on their forum saying that they have a relative who's a Southend fan who told him that they'd bid £200k.

In other words, my third cousin from Barcelona says that Lionel Messi is coming here for £400 million.

I believe Coxy is from that way, and now he has no ties to the area you never know......I hope it's bollocks.

Sounds a bit stalkery to me.

Back