• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Rumours Summer Transfer Window Thread 2019

Swindon have ended their interest in signing Sid Nelson following his release from Millwall. I still think we should be looking at him.

Now signed for Tranmere Rovers along with 2 others today, who were on loan their last season.

Yep, Tranmere had done no business until todays 4 signings !` Gillingham added their 7th signing, a young Bournemouth Striker on loan. Now 13 clubs signed 3 or more players

As I recall, KB was a youth player at Bournemouth when his dad was manager and 'arry Redknapp was a senior pro. 'arry got his first managerial appointment at Bournemouth courtesy of Anton Johnson. 'arry then kept KB close. I'm sure they were well schooled in how to get a deal over the line.:Think:

Im disappointed we havent at least got John Whites signature and the deal done by now. Without him our back line consists of Bwomono, Demetriou Lennon and Kypriano, maybe Kiernan if he is not in Midfield, By any standards thats clearly very light. Both Demi and Bwomono like bombing forward and the former seems less capable defensively from when I first saw him

we shipped out / loan ended on Smith, Coker, Moore, Turner, Hendrie Hart Bunn, Wabo and Ba, and if you include White, thats 10 we are not paying for.

you can really only call us a squad of 23, if you include Acquah, Kelman Hutchinson and Klass, all very much learning their trade, Barratt and Goodyear unknown impact to some extent

Surely theres sufficient bobbage to get JW signed up and a few more to boot. Go on Uncle Ron go that tiny bit further with Mr White asap

At least bondie won’t be over stretched today having to Carry out the first day day of training with just himself ..
2 games of 4 a side and a stretch and he’s sorted
Wouldn’t it be amazing if when the echo post a couple of pictures later on the first day of training, that Ron is in a black trianing kit with RM on the right hand side , punching out orders

While John White does not appear to have re-signed for us he certainly has not signed for anyone else nor has he (his agent) had "links" with a-n-other club.
Ben Coker has not been snapped up. Hart and Moore have not got new beginnings for next season either.
It is early on still so my glass is half full, no news is good news etc.

Im disappointed we havent at least got John Whites signature and the deal done by now. Without him our back line consists of Bwomono, Demetriou Lennon and Kypriano, maybe Kiernan if he is not in Midfield, By any standards thats clearly very light. Both Demi and Bwomono like bombing forward and the former seems less capable defensively from when I first saw him

we shipped out / loan ended on Smith, Coker, Moore, Turner, Hendrie Hart Bunn, Wabo and Ba, and if you include White, thats 10 we are not paying for.

you can really only call us a squad of 23, if you include Acquah, Kelman Hutchinson and Klass, all very much learning their trade, Barratt and Goodyear unknown impact to some extent

Surely theres sufficient bobbage to get JW signed up and a few more to boot. Go on Uncle Ron go that tiny bit further with Mr White asap

Demi and Kyps won't be bombing anywhere as still injured- as JW not yet signed either basically its easier to say we dont have a defence. The drills will be basically attack versus ..well no-one...at least we will score..

Correct me if I am wrong but out of the threadbare squad

Hopper, Barratt, Demi, Kyps, Gard are still injured and may not make the start of the season? So probably won't feature in any of the friendlies?

I expect our favourite player Mr. A Trialist will be knackered by August..

At least bondie won’t be over stretched today having to Carry out the first day day of training with just himself ..
2 games of 4 a side and a stretch and he’s sorted
Wouldn’t it be amazing if when the echo post a couple of pictures later on the first day of training, that Ron is in a black trianing kit with RM on the right hand side , punching out orders

Today and tomorrow is testing of all the players. Training is starting on Monday.

Back