• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Rumours Summer Transfer Window Thread 2019

Evans apparently is after 4 more at Gillingham to take his intake to 13 ??!!, Gills currently brought in nine and lead the way on new signings. They are by far a wealthy club ! So how is it possible? It re-enforces the perspective that a Manager can make a huge difference in terms of bringing players in. Gillingham seldom do much more business than us , that is until Evans arrived.
Whilst there is much than can be admired about Bonds tight lipped approach, I think he could be a little more energetic when bearing the fans in mind, who will be here long after he is gone. The odd dozen words struggled for in the Echo doesnt quite cut it somehow

If you go on the thread about Evans someone has posted a link from an interview with your hero. He says he hands a list of players to Scally and his CEO (or equivalent) and they do the signing.

That aside the fact that they have signed 13 ask yourself how many of those will feature in 30 games or more. Anyone can sign 'back up' players.

Remember that 6ft 4" striker gills signed that you raved about, heaping praise on the managment team, before you had even seen him play.........If i remember right he didn't score a single goal...So where is he now?......And where is the 60 goal non league goal scoring Essex boy we missed out on the following season......Another one who failed miserably at Gills

At least we have the excuse of an injury crisis for nearly getting relegated.....Gills have flirted down the bottom for the last 3 seasons. No wonder they have a high turn over of players.

CP tweeted that it will be a busy week for blues.

Make of that what you will

Sounds good. Whether one or more might be moving on, or whether one or more might be coming in we (and they) will want it sorted asap so everyone knows where they stand and can plan properly for the new season with the club they will be playing for. If Chris has said that, and if it turns out to be true, it can only be a good thing.

Just checked Bristol City's Wiki to have a look at their squad seeing as they're building towards promotion and Taylor Moore possibly hasn't been given a squad number. Read into that what you will...

I doubt Bristol City will have allocated squad numbers for next season yet. Most clubs dont until the eve of the season, more or less. Last year Bristol City announced their squad numbers on 2nd August.

neither have any of there new signings those squad numbers are last years, this years hasn’t been released yet

Huge huge news hooollldd the back page , they will be dancing in the steeets of westcliff tonight

**** me so awful is our procurement methods we now parade existing players who have signed contract extensions you couldn’t make this shot up

Agreed he is that .... but come on .... **** me we are literally weeks away from the start of the season and even by Ron’s standards the recruitment process is fkin dire

I'm pleased White has signed but the way it's promoted by the club's social media is embarrassing.

As season long loans come more to the fore , mostly from Premier and championship clubs. the leading loaners are Bristol Rovers 3, Portsmouth 2, Rochdale 2, Fleetwood 2, Gillingham 2, and Burton 2 captured from Man U and Chelsea, Who will we loan in??

Back