• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Rumours Summer Transfer Window Thread 2019

He is on far too much money for a supposedly wow signing, but it's nowhere near £7K a week, Lol. He really has been a disappointment. A winger that can't go past people is no longer a winger.

I certainly think £7k is a bit of an inflated figure, but I would absolutely put him on £4k-£6k. There has definitely been a difference between the salaries of certain players, almost like a 2-tier structure. Losing some of these higher earners, especially those who aren’t showing their worth, could be good for dressing room harmony.

Absolutely agreed. A player who barely puts in a shift is probably paid substantially more than the likes of Elvis & Dru.

Throwing it out there now. Kiernan will be player of the season this year and will justify his salary. He is class. Coleus is pony though and I would prefer bishop playing. Wonder what this rumour is about Kightly!

I reckon he'll retire and bow out with a bit of grace, hopefully he's come back to preseason and realised he just can't do it anymore and doesn't want to take money for nowt

No he really is there’s 3 of our players on massive wages keirnan oxley kites we wernt 5th highest wages for nothing

I would throw cox and milligan into that as well. Both will be on about 2-3k per week.

Back