• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Rumours Summer Transfer Window Thread 2019

I reckon he'll retire and bow out with a bit of grace, hopefully he's come back to preseason and realised he just can't do it anymore and doesn't want to take money for nowt

I can't see that. It would be hard to walk away from £200k +

Not many people would.

I reckon he'll retire and bow out with a bit of grace, hopefully he's come back to preseason and realised he just can't do it anymore and doesn't want to take money for nowt

I'd keep taking the money until my fingers started bleeding.

Then I would use my other hand.

I would throw cox and milligan into that as well. Both will be on about 2-3k per week.

They'll both be on a lot more than that. The 2-3k bracket is where Theo fits in.
My Lincoln connections have informed me reliably that John Akinde is on somewhere between 3.5 and 4k per week.

£3000-£4000+ per week for third division footballers. The world really has gone ****ing mad!

I bet most people on here don't earn that in a month.

They probably don't but most people on here won't have 6,000 people watching their every move at work. Most people on here won't be as committed to their jobs and career as footballers are. Everyone wants to be a footballer but how many are prepared to give up nights out, give up eating the food they want, go to work on Christmas day, move to another part of the country on 24 hours' warning? How many will be left unemployed and unemployable by 35? How many people on here have dedicated their lives to be in the top 0.0001% in their field?

Nobody ever cares what actors are paid in films but for some reason when footballers improve themselves it's an issue:Unsure:.

They probably don't but most people on here won't have 6,000 people watching their every move at work. Most people on here won't be as committed to their jobs and career as footballers are. Everyone wants to be a footballer but how many are prepared to give up nights out, give up eating the food they want, go to work on Christmas day, move to another part of the country on 24 hours' warning? How many will be left unemployed and unemployable by 35? How many people on here have dedicated their lives to be in the top 0.0001% in their field?

Nobody ever cares what actors are paid in films but for some reason when footballers improve themselves it's an issue:Unsure:.

Also, in the afternoon they push or carry those big heavy golf bags about. Some of those weigh a ton.

Nathan Ralph is free to speak to other clubs after triggering a clause in his contract.

Looks like it could be him.

Let's hope not. Looks ****.

Loads of loan spells at lower league and non league and then part of an awful Dundee side

Nathan Ralph is free to speak to other clubs after triggering a clause in his contract.

Looks like it could be him.

mmm....what are peoples thoughts on this? He has been around a bit but must have impressed to get a move to the sweaty premiership, although finishing bottom last season doesnt totally endorse his defensive prowess..............I must confess to not knowing much about him

mmm....what are peoples thoughts on this? He has been around a bit but must have impressed to get a move to the sweaty premiership, although finishing bottom last season doesnt totally endorse his defensive prowess..............I must confess to not knowing much about him

He was their POTY last season apparently...

Back