• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Rumours Summer Transfer Window Thread 2019

"Hull City and Barnsley target Dundee's Nathan Ralph on free transfer"

Interesting if that is true and he still opted to come to League One.

Anther centre half and another winger and we are done?

And any replacements for anyone that leaves and I reckon we are good to go...

After signing Ralph I wonder if Bond's planning on 3-5-2 this year?

If so we may only be looking at centre-half (or Milligan may end up there)

GK Oxley, Bishop
RWB Bwomono, Demetriou
LWB Ralph, Kyprianou, McLaughlin, Demetriou
CB Kiernan, Lennon, White, Kyprianou, Milligan, Dieng
DCM Milligan, Hyam, Dieng
CM Yearwood, Mantom, Dieng
ACM Mclaughlin, Hutchinson, Kightly(?), Barratt
CF Hopper, Humphrey, Cox, Goodship, Robinson (?), Kelman

After signing Ralph I wonder if Bond's planning on 3-5-2 this year?

If so we may only be looking at centre-half (or Milligan may end up there)

GK Oxley, Bishop
RWB Bwomono, Demetriou
LWB Ralph, Kyprianou, McLaughlin, Demetriou
CB Kiernan, Lennon, White, Kyprianou, Milligan, Dieng
DCM Milligan, Hyam, Dieng
CM Yearwood, Mantom, Dieng
ACM Mclaughlin, Hutchinson, Kightly(?), Barratt
CF Hopper, Humphrey, Cox, Goodship, Robinson (?), Kelman

I think that as well. It appears from the photo that was posted from the reading game that it was 3 at the back with McLaughlin at lwb. Maybe he will play Cox in the midfield 3 at home with 2 strikers and away from home play 3 proper midfielders. That formation definitely seems to suit the attacking Ralph

I think that as well. It appears from the photo that was posted from the reading game that it was 3 at the back with McLaughlin at lwb. Maybe he will play Cox in the midfield 3 at home with 2 strikers and away from home play 3 proper midfielders. That formation definitely seems to suit the attacking Ralph

It would suit Elvis and Demi on the right too

Yeah, ok, I've heard enough about new Southend signings, I need loads more news of signings from other clubs.

CP just tweeted Kightly not at the game tonight his future to be sorted soon and a story about it in tomorrow’s paper.

Back