• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Rumours Summer Transfer Window Thread 2020

After today's game I'd suggest we need a lump up top, Dominic Poleon is out of contract and has a reasonable record. I think he came from our academy too

You need to look to prospects that have yet to play in EFL/Prem. Embargo. If that player is out there that’s where they will come from.

You need to look to prospects that have yet to play in EFL/Prem. Embargo. If that player is out there that’s where they will come from.

So what happens if we loan out some of the kids? Does that free up space for others with EFL/Prem experience?

So what happens if we loan out some of the kids? Does that free up space for others with EFL/Prem experience?
That's what I would like to know, If Hump goes for example can we bring someone in to replace him?

I'm pretty sure we can because Bolton are supposedly under an embargo but have been signing experienced players

because we are short of tall, solid defensive players. Michael Turner, after Powell joined, was immense. He was so good for us that he gave us great solidity. Then someone like Michael Timlin was great at the darker arts, the dirty side of the game. We currently have lots of small players, good footballers but not players who have convinced us they can do the dirty work that can keep the game tight, keep the ball out the net. Do that side well and it turns draws into wins, losses into draws. Those points could be vital this season. They always are but one good performance doesn't mean we're safe from going down again

I don’t usually advocate the re-signing the former players, but Alan McCormack is training with Northampton to keep fit – he wants another season in the professional game at the age of 36. I don’t usually advocate the re-signing the former players, but Alan McCormack is training with Northampton to keep fit – he wants another season in the professional game at the age of 36. Given the perceived weakness in our squad, surely having him at the base of midfield would be no bad thing.

I don’t usually advocate the re-signing the former players, but Alan McCormack is training with Northampton to keep fit – he wants another season in the professional game at the age of 36. I don’t usually advocate the re-signing the former players, but Alan McCormack is training with Northampton to keep fit – he wants another season in the professional game at the age of 36. Given the perceived weakness in our squad, surely having him at the base of midfield would be no bad thing.

Sorry mate. Its not clear. Do you advocate the signing of former players or not?

Alan McCormack great player for us .Can we get another Michael timlin always gave everything .We have had some fantastic players over the years

Back