• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Rumours Summer Transfer Window Thread 2020

Do we need a CB; we have at least 5 already

Realistically, we need a partner for Hobson. Lennon looks like he could be the one if he can keep fit and that’s a big IF. John White is also another one who has question marks over his fitness and if I was MM and Ron I wouldn’t be extending that deal come January. Taylor is hit and miss and is one for the future.

If we can get another centre back with a bit of experience and hasn’t got a previous injury history we would be idiots to pass on it.

at the end of that window we signed 6 players although 1 of them has returned to their parent club injured, interestingly of the players we released Hyam and Mantom are without clubs, does anyone fancy either of them back? I imagine they will be waking up this morning a bit worried and therefore their wage demands may be a bit lower

at the end of that window we signed 6 players although 1 of them has returned to their parent club injured, interestingly of the players we released Hyam and Mantom are without clubs, does anyone fancy either of them back? I imagine they will be waking up this morning a bit worried and therefore their wage demands may be a bit lower

Absolutely not. Both unfortunately we're poisoned somewhat by influences in the dressing room, and Hyam had/has some awful personal issues that he needs to take time away to sort out. If we want to get rid of that losing mentality then it's best for both them and us that they never come back here.

Definitely not Hyam, but would take Sam Mantom back. Under the current management I think he’d be a real asset in L2

No way!! I wouldn’t take any of the players that have left back. Worst team in our history.

Realistically, we need a partner for Hobson. Lennon looks like he could be the one if he can keep fit and that’s a big IF. John White is also another one who has question marks over his fitness and if I was MM and Ron I wouldn’t be extending that deal come January. Taylor is hit and miss and is one for the future.

If we can get another centre back with a bit of experience and hasn’t got a previous injury history we would be idiots to pass on it.

We have Dieng who can do that role as we don't need him in midfield at the moment. I agree we may need one in January, as I wouldn't extend JW.

Ok thanks, I thought that might be the case but I don't get @Ricey's post.

You don’t get my post? It’s “Oh ****! We are about to make a signing”.

Surely the giveaway was the pen in hand emoji in the tweet and the thread this is in:Smile:

Back