• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Rumours Summer Transfer Window Thread 2020

So another midfielder indicates Dieng will continue (rightly in my view) at CB meaning with the squad restrictions further CB’s not required. Focus now must be up front- suspect there are one or two out of contract we have an eye on

Ah, now I know!
You don’t get my post? It’s “Oh ****! We are about to make a signing”.

Surely the giveaway was the pen in hand emoji in the tweet and the thread this is in:Smile:
If I had got your post I wouldn't have posted that I didn't get your post. So I took you're "Oh ****" as meaning something bad was about to happen. So if I had sussed the pen I would have thought something nice was about to happen and not posted.:Dim:

Ah, now I know!

If I had got your post I wouldn't have posted that I didn't get your post. So I took you're "Oh ****" as meaning something bad was about to happen. So if I had sussed the pen I would have thought something nice was about to happen and not posted.:Dim:
It came across as the now obligatory post in an Official Match thread to me...

• Haha
Reactions: RHB
We remain in desperate need of a spine to the side.

A decent goalkeeper.
A big bruising centre half.
A real hard man midfielder who can pass short accurately
An experienced big bruising centre forward.

.......and the window has shut.....and we’re skint.......

This thread should be closed to put us out of our misery.

We remain in desperate need of a spine to the side.

A decent goalkeeper.
A big bruising centre half.
A real hard man midfielder who can pass short accurately
An experienced big bruising centre forward.

.......and the window has shut.....and we’re skint.......

This thread should be closed to put us out of our misery.
to be fair Lennon and Dieng, to a lesser extent Hobson, have done well at centre back these last few weeks.

the window maybe shut .But we can bring in players unattached to a club .And there must be l0ads out there due to the virus that clubs have had to let go .Cant all be bad

Back