• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

eaststander

Youth Team
In todays Sunday Mirror Football supplement - front page. Has picture of Bury groundsman trying to use roller on pitch in pouring rain. Article headlined Wet - Southend team bus breaks down. Wet - game called off after 6 mins. Wet - Phil Browns fake tan runs in rain! Quite funny in the circumstances!

In todays Sunday Mirror Football supplement - front page. Has picture of Bury groundsman trying to use roller on pitch in pouring rain. Article headlined Wet - Southend team bus breaks down. Wet - game called off after 6 mins. Wet - Phil Browns fake tan runs in rain! Quite funny in the circumstances!

What! He wears fake tan. Outrageous. I suggest Rimmel Sunshimmer Instant Tan Water Resistant, next time.

What! He wears fake tan. Outrageous. I suggest Rimmel Sunshimmer Instant Tan Water Resistant, next time.

Yes - there are plenty of sea and rain resistant products on the market these days so there really is no need for PB to let the side down by wearing a runny fake tan - it's not Strictly Come Dancing you know. :facepalm:

I wonder what his sheets look like in the morning?

Yes - there are plenty of sea and rain resistant products on the market these days so there really is no need for PB to let the side down by wearing a runny fake tan - it's not Strictly Come Dancing you know. :facepalm:

I wonder what his sheets look like in the morning?

Ask his mistress!

That's a good view of the match from that house there.:cool:

Back