• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Sunday Night Virtual Pub Quiz Week 28

Cricko

This weeks questions have been kindly set by Mr Ldnfasto and are a "Mixed Bag"..Unfortunately he is unable to be quizmaster as he has a previous engagement this evening...Therefore I will ask the questions, have we a volunteer to do the scoring?

9 o'clock in the chatroom people ..:clap:

Lets hope there is a better turn out this week than their was last week! :p

Just had a look, still showing the MDR thing - and why can I not exit without logging out completely? I know I'm probably being VERY stupid here, but my brain is, unfortunately, a bit resistant to change and embracing technology!

Just had a look, still showing the MDR thing - and why can I not exit without logging out completely? I know I'm probably being VERY stupid here, but my brain is, unfortunately, a bit resistant to change and embracing technology!

At least you can get in there now..:)

Could get in before, just not in the quiz room - like I said, it felt like a lock in at the Spread and I couldn't get out!

Everytime I click on the chat room and the first time it comes up it always closes my IE, I have been having nothing but problems with IE at the moment.

Good-o, just got to make sure child the younger gets off in plenty of team this week, it was her fault last week, not letting me on to work out how to get in till 5 past 9.

Get yourself Firefox Ricey - loads better, even if it does take ages loading up for me lately.

My mate has firefox on his laptop I am going to get him to go on it tonight for the quiz and see how he gets on.

I went on his laptop before and it seemed a little slow.

I reckon he has a Masseur go around his on Sunday night's...:whistling:

John, do I need a set of the answers otherwise how do I know if people are right?!

Back