• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Sunday nights league cup quiz.

Just a reminder that the quiz cup starts on sunday 8pm this week but i may move it to 7 pm next week.
Multi choice answers so everyone will have a chance,yes even the teachers amoungst us.
Chicken in a basket at half time is free(as long as its cooked by your mum/dad/girlfriend/boyfriend/wife/husband/lover/cat).
So where will you be in the league table at the end of play sunday night.
To register just log in to the chat room,if you are in then you are on my score sheet just waiting to put points against your name.
Cheats are more than welcome but google and crib sheets will be of no help whatsoever,only one answer per person so if you copy make sure its from a smart person.
Hope to see you in the chatroom.

will be in but, will have to pop in and out while x-factor is on

I would join all you guy's in there tonight but for some unknown reason it will not let me in :'(

I would join all you guy's in there tonight but for some unknown reason it will not let me in :'(

I use Google Chrome as Mk stated and it works fine for me.

Much the same problem, "floating chat" is even worse and just kept locking up.

I can't think what is wrong with your pooter H ..have you made sure your Java is up to date?

Very sad not to have seen more there, but well done to Tony and his missus, Carol for all their hard work

Very sad not to have seen more there, but well done to Tony and his missus, Carol for all their hard work

Thanks but its not hard at all really,thought the format worked ok and could be more intressting with more people in the quiz.
We used to do quizs for a friend in his pub,the railway in stanford-le-hope and that could and did get hairy with people getting the right hump and fronting up the quiz master(me) when things didnt go there way.
Until the next one.
Dont forget to win the cup you have to be in it.

Was just wondering if it's on, there was talk about every other week initially so didn't know if we had one tonight. Could do with the practise now!

Back