• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Blues on Tour Match Travel SUNDERLAND - 27th October 2018

Just bought a single London Kings cross to Sunderland arrives 1150 27th £ 10.85 advance with senior railcard £16 without the senior railcard.........bargain⚓

Perfect ! Just booked my ticket £32.80. Thanks for alert Pete earlier today.
Let's hope the score is better than my last visit in 2006/07 !

Fares now £35.00 each way £70.00 return on the trains shown above.

Clearly time is the all important thing.

In future how about anyone interested in train travel to away games let me know I will send a message to all that are interested as soon as any good offers come along, or alternatively if you find a good fare let me now and I will alert the group.

If you want to be included in this either send me a message or post on this thread.

Sunderland details to be posted up tomorrow. Need to confirm a few things first. Seat prices will be set at £35 . Yes it will be an early start and possibly a surprise or two as well. Zone travel style.

Hi Paul

I will be looking of 4 seats defo, possibly 5
Either watermill or Fortune pick up

Jon Humphrey

AFC SUNDERLAND
Kick off 3-00pm Saturday 27th October 2018

Prices set at £35 per seat.
TRAVEL STATUS: Sorry this Service is now Full. If people drop out we are running a reserve List. Thanks for your support.

Our usual high class service as always, Free Drinks, Goodies and games included.

It's easy T-Ze to book a seat and you can either PM me here on ShrimperZone; alternatively Text or Call on the T Z Zone Phone hotline on:

075811-45056

Please see the Terms and Conditions of Travel in our TravelZone Section.

DEPARTURE TIMES ARE AS FOLLOWS:

Alex House Customs Building (opp, Vic Circus Train stn)..Bus stop
Victoria Avenue 5-35

SPREAD EAGLE Pub Bus stop 5-40

Bell Corner, Bus stop by Garage, London bound A 127.
5-50

KENT ELMS
Bus stop, Rayleigh Rd Bus stop outside Car showroom. 5:57

Rayleigh Weir, Pick up same time. but now at Rayleigh Weir Pub bus stop,Brook Road/ High Road. Thanks for your understanding. Wino
6-05 ( you will be informed those boarding here.}

Fortune of War 6-15
Lay by under bridge and before speed camera. London bound.

########################################

Palace Theatre 5-35

The Elms PH.....Bus stop 5-40

Hadleigh ...London Rd (top of Woodfield Rd) 5-45

BENFLET BUS STOP CLOSEST TO SADDLERS FARM ROUND ABOUT. 5-57

Pitsea Bus stop, opposite the new ALDI 6-02

Watermill Bus stop...
Eastmayne, opposite Longmans motors bus stop 6-08

Last edited:
2 seats please for Billy & George tickets have been purchased pick up at the watermill. Thank you

AFC SUNDERLAND
For this service we are collecting coach fare before the day, For security reasons this is a safer option for us as you can appreciate. You can pay by BACCs or on the coach Saturday at Gillingham. We are looking at getting the card server sorted out which fingers crossed should be available in the next day or so.
If you have requested a seat on here and TZ have liked it you have a seat reserved, you should also have a booking reference which would have been sent independantly.
Any quireies please get in touch.
Thanks again for choosing Zone Travel.
AFC SUNDERLAND
Prices set at £35 per seat.
TRAVEL STATUS: SEATS AVAILABLE
Our usual high class service as always, Free Drinks, Goodies and games included.
It's easy T-Ze to book a seat and you can either PM me here on ShrimperZone; alternatively Text or Call on the T Z Zone Phone hotline on:
075811-45056
Please see the Terms and Conditions of Travel in our TravelZone Section.
DEPARTURE TIMES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
Alex House Customs Building (opp, Vic Circus Train stn)..Bus stop
Victoria Avenue 5-35
SPREAD EAGLE Pub Bus stop 5-40
Bell Corner, Bus stop by Garage, London bound A 127.
5-50
KENT ELMS
Bus stop, Rayleigh Rd Bus stop outside Car showroom. 5:57
Rayleigh Weir, McDonalds Lay By behind Paul Simons
6-05
Fortune of War 6-15
Lay by under bridge and before speed camera. London bound.
########################################
Palace Theatre 5-35
The Elms PH.....Bus stop 5-40
Hadleigh ...London Rd (top of Woodfield Rd) 5-45
BENFLET BUS STOP CLOSEST TO SADDLERS FARM ROUND ABOUT. 5-57
Pitsea Bus stop, opposite the new ALDI 6-02
Watermill Bus stop...
Eastmayne, opposite Longmans motors bus stop 6-08

Have just booked a one way flight from Newcastle to Heathrow departing at 19:50 for £60. Was cheaper than the train.

I'm going up via Leeds on the Friday so it was complicated to get it all to work.

Anyone planning to go? Any tips on going up there? I've never been but fancy trying to make a weekend of it if that's possible
I’m going and staying the Saturday and Sunday night in the Hilton over the road from the ground, it’s not every season you’ll get to go to this ground in front of 28-30,000 fans, can’t wait:Clap:

If our bloody house sale goes through then we're intending to make a weekend of it!

Bought four tickets for this yesterday they said in the ticket office, tickets are selling well.Since they have gone on general sale 700-750 sold.

Thanks for your continued support for Zone Travel. If you have booked on for Sunderland you would have got a booking reference. There is also a code reference for your seat payment. If you haven't got these you might need to check with us. If you wish to pay via Bacs then message us and we 'll send you bank details.
This Saturday we'll be in the Cricketers pub from 12 ish and then in the Spread Eagle from 1-45.
Thanks again. Wino, Zone Travel

Thanks for your continued support for Zone Travel. If you have booked on for Sunderland you would have got a booking reference. There is also a code reference for your seat payment. If you haven't got these you might need to check with us. If you wish to pay via Bacs then message us and we 'll send you bank details.
This Saturday we'll be in the Cricketers pub from 12 ish and then in the Spread Eagle from 1-45.
Thanks again. Wino, Zone Travel

Also again at the Spread for Tuesday game from 7-00. It's not pay on the coach for this one guys. If you require Bacs details please get in touch.
We are sending you Payment codes for your money, if you haven't received it yet let us know. Thanks again for your understanding.

Hi Slap head. I'll have to put you on the reserve list as at the moment no one dropped out yet but that may change by Wednesday. I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
Thanks . Wino Zone Travel

Back