• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Blues on Tour Match Travel SUNDERLAND - 27th October 2018

Sounds like the A127 will be closed Friday night to Saturday morning from the Fairway to the borought boundary. Diversions are in place along Eastwood Rd and Rayleigh Rd into Rayleigh.

May be a problem getting to the lay-by by Paul Simon

Yes Phil, we found out tonight after Walsall , ok It'll be sorted out by tomorrow re Zone Travel passenger arrangements. Highways Agency that's an another issue. :) It'll be fine. Wino

I want to go at the weekend I have perant permission but I’m 15 years old can I go by my self?
Welcome to ShrimperZone Jody, recommend you contact @OldBlueLady who is a Junior Blues Co-ordinator.

or contact The Watermill Wino who looks after the Shrimper Zone Travel on here.

U16 need to be sponsored by a responsible adult. We can't take U16 even with pemission from guardians. Insurance issues and the times were living in now I'm afraid. When you're 16 you can in the eyes of the law be more accountable according to the government?

I want to go at the weekend I have perant permission but I’m 15 years old can I go by my self?

Jody, both coach travel services, Zone Travel and the Shrimpers Trust, would require an under 16 to be accompanied.

I believe there are still a few spaces on the Trust coaches but I am not permitted to advertise them on here.

Zoners, please people, the times for those with us tomorrow are departure times and not a target time to get there for. Please be at least 5 mins early as we have a FULL day of Shrimping to do.   Thanks again guys for your support of Shrimperzone.com Travel.

Back