• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Sunderland tickets

Lord Football

Blues on Tour
I've been asked to keep you updated.

As some of you know there are posts on some Sunderland forums with people stating they've avoided ticket restrictions by purchasing tickets for Burton.

The system has now changed and you'll need to have got tickets for a game before tomorrow's.

Tickets purchased for Sunderland by people not having a sales history will be cancelled and refunded.

I've posted my thoughts on an earlier thread.....
Option 1; We're still in with a shout of staying up....keep restrictions in place.

Option 2; We're doomed...:Thumbs down:...have a chat with Essex police and Sunderland, allow them "extra's" under the proviso that they steward them.

Where to put them ? East A ??

At the end of the day, it's all about money...tickets, burgers, beer and programmes....similar to when we went to Morecambe....

Option 1; We're still in with a shout of staying up....keep restrictions in place.

Option 2; We're doomed...:Thumbs down:...have a chat with Essex police and Sunderland, allow them "extra's" under the proviso that they steward them.

At the end of the day, it's all about money...tickets, burgers, beer and programmes....similar to when we went to Morecambe....
And the same result that we got at Morecambe for Sunderland as well!

I've been asked to keep you updated.

As some of you know there are posts on some Sunderland forums with people stating they've avoided ticket restrictions by purchasing tickets for Burton.

The system has now changed and you'll need to have got tickets for a game before tomorrow's.

Tickets purchased for Sunderland by people not having a sales history will be cancelled and refunded.

Loose lips cost tickets....:Facepalm:

They will turning up mob handed regardless of ticket availability.
I would imagine they have a few thousand fans based in the South, who no doubt will come down for the day, just to say ' I was there' etc etc.
Most probably wont have tickets, but for just an hour or so's train journey to a Seaside town, will be here for a good day out?.

I wonder if there will be away fans brushing up on their faux Sarfend accents to sneak into the home end. If so, I nominate our Mackem ambassador Andy T to sniff them out.

I blame the FL for arranging the biggest supported club in the division to be playing at a small seaside town stadium on the last day of the season, that is just asking for trouble.

Additionally this situation just goes to show how inept our ticketing system is. The club should have anticipated this months ago, if not on the day the fixtures were published and made tickets available to our fans ages ago, and promoted the game to try to sell most tickets many months ago. They could have then placed restrictions on buyers needing to have bought tickets last season as part of the criteria.

I expect trouble, and it will ultimately be bad press for us.

I’ve got my tickets already, but not sure how much I’m looking forward to a load to Sunderland fans rolling up in the West Stand.

biggest earner from my trip to Morecambe was the train company £95 for a same day return to London (take note Alan Sugar).

Back