• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Sunderland Till I Die

Didn't find the 2nd series as good as the 1st, for a few reasons, but still a good watch nethertheless!

According to Rons latest statement we might be finding out a bit more about how the club is run behind the scenes. An exposé I'm thinking. Maybe we will finally find out the answer to the West Stand onion mystery.

Yes its being filmed at the moment. Its called 'Southend Till They Die'

It's definitely worth watching both series. I'm hooked and am currently half way through series 2.
It gives a fascinating insight into the running of a football club. Some of the fans who are featured regularly throughout are also great characters and you really get a feel for what their club means to them.
The transfer deadline days are also great viewing, seeing the stress that everyone is under and how it can lead to panic buying.
The £3million signing of Will Grigg was just crazy money!
Get watching.... you'll love it!

Yea loved that episode too. Wonder what it did for Will Grigg when you find out that your manager says "dont pay any more than £1m for him, he's really not worth any more" :D

I know Ross went by the time the series aired, but still, pretty funny.

Watching Donalds descent into madness and finally stumping up £3-4m for him shows you everything you need to know about deadline day and Sunderland probably too. Vowing to come in and never to be 'that' club again, they spend absolutely stupid money beyond their budget for a League One player and are no better than any previous regime.

That **** in season 1 who called Chris Coleman a prick, they should’ve let Coleman kick the **** out of him. I hate people like that!

Back